3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 12.06.20 07:49 pm

That affect the flow of Od in VATS mode? (Fallout 4)

I thought that the range and accuracy, but it is not.
20 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 12.06.20

0000Ptasha
Damage, but excluding perks.

I
Inquisitor 12.06.20

0000Ptasha
The longer the barrel, more powerful optics, and better stock, the consumption of OD will be more

3uoH 12.06.20

Agility, the weight of the weapon(the heavier, the greater the consumption of OD), some of the legendary properties.

K
Kirlusha 12.06.20

0000Ptasha
For each specific weapon spelled a certain number of ML in the VATS.
Further, the cost of OD is increased or decreased from modifications, perks, etc.
There is no direct relationship, you can stop looking.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 12.06.20

Kirlusha
On the boot screen writing tips. So, there is wrote that is affected by the weight of the weapon.

K
Kirlusha 12.06.20

0000Ptasha
Yes, but it's not all that affect the flow of OD.
And to solve this, we need the whale to see all of the perks and modifications for changes of OD.
Or, in the game method spear:)

P
Philip J.Fry 12.06.20

But this is a game all of a sudden the OD indicator began to illuminate the red sector,which is not reduced??? What it is and what it depends on. Sleep, food ,treatment, removal of dependencies and the rest of the crap is not helping. Can't OD depend on assignments!?

B
BlackTigerTK 12.06.20

Philip J. Fry
And if you look at the presence of any or overlapping effects that shows?

P
Philip J.Fry 12.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Everything is clean except the food, which was trying to treat it.

P
Philip J.Fry 12.06.20

Mods are mainly construction, change perks, or something like that there.

P
Philip J.Fry 12.06.20

And, I forgot, there is a mod on the working of the soul, so after showering for some time lost, but is at least an hour to sleep, to wait or to move in a way, the red sector again appears eating two sectors VATS/

B
BlackTigerTK 12.06.20

Philip J. Fry
And if you disable it temporarily? Generally, once the fashion is, then we need to tclchat one by one and check. Or disable all and connect one at a time. You can still, of course, try to understand that what brings the mod by the Creation Kit or FO4Edit. However, we must remember that this status is likely enrolled in the save game.

P
Philip J.Fry 12.06.20

Well, we can assume that he saves register, but why it is not overwritten , for example after correction (washed-recorded) , because then the scale of the OD is clean, but again begins to blush.First try to remove all sohranenki after the restoration of the dial and a new savegame and then disconnection mods no problem, but then one that it would not be desirable 130 to connect.

P
Philip J.Fry 12.06.20

And THANK you for the advice !!! If not delete I will try all options, although in fact only intensifies the color red, but still!!

B
BlackTigerTK 12.06.20

Philip J. Fry
So maybe just some fashion shit. Washed - signed up - and mod got shit on again:-) Yes, one at a time, of course, a pain in the ass... I had a problem with the crash, that was busy, though not everything one did, five or six turned out - more or less similar together connected until I found the culprit.

P
Philip J.Fry 12.06.20

So this bjaka appeared just a couple of days ago, before this year everything was fine.

P
Philip J.Fry 12.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Well, if you're interested, here's the thing. In the poop indeed blame the mod for working toilets and showers, after disabling it everything fell into place, but the joy in the future has overshadowed the fact that after the shutdown in the workshop all the furniture disappears, that is, the tab is not at all, I had to connect back.Mod probably stood more than six months and YY do not use designated latrines, as fought, and everything was fine until for fun, don't put him under the shower. This started with the mod somehow tied to OD, moreover, to the skill. Agility and endurance pumped through the seven stars, and the only five. Further dances with a tambourine showed that if all three skills to pump on one level, everything becomes all right. Well, something like this.

P
Philip J.Fry 12.06.20

The only thing that is not pleasant, ML 135,and if the force is less than one star than the agility or stamina drops to 126 in about 15-20 minutes real time, and the only thing that heals before pumping, wash in the shower. So, if he showered, then took aim at it or will accelerate is no longer in force.Cant of course.

P
Philip J.Fry 12.06.20

I'll try to pick open the mod, it may turn out to be correct, don't want to pump power. This is me on the laptop I tried in fast mode just to experiment.

B
BlackTigerTK 12.06.20

Philip J. Fry
Maybe is this intended? Washed that often?:-) A missing section in the workshop it was possible to try to fix it. It is on this subject some decisions. Even here in the themes once discussed.