3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iAMz 12.06.20 07:49 pm

Asus gtx1060 dual 6gb is not loaded on 100%

Good day, this card is not loaded to the full,in games frequent drawdown fps. Gta5 for example with 60 fps squander up to 20-15 on ultra settings in CS:GO on minimum refuses to give more than 100-150 fps.
Working in a pair of 6500 core i5/8gb RAM. Drivers last off site,vertical sync disabled.
P. S. the map is not loaded more than 20-30% at 80-100% CPU load
14 Comments
Sort by:
c
callmegod 12.06.20

I checked out your bundle i5 6500 1060 6 in gta5 . On ultra settings in gta5, RAM is used from 6700 to 7100+GB. Add windows 2.1 GB (approximately). That's the reason for subsidence. Unloads and loads the memory and happen drawdown. Be sure to turn on the swap file, if turned off. Most effective, add 4 GB of RAM.
Well, the processor is a little behind the map. But I think the reason not in it, and only an additional condition for the drawdown.

k
kustowlad 12.06.20

Mikhail Cheprasov
Depends on the RAM you have is likely to turn on paging, or sidekick take a couple of planks, but if not the RAM then it is time to look very Windows, PSU, motherboard

E
E288888 12.06.20

Mikhail Cheprasov
I have all the same, only the processor 3570к, or anything like were not observed. I think the RAM is nothing, if 8G is not enough, then I would have had a drawdown, but they are not.

M
MagicHero 12.06.20

Mikhail Cheprasov
Perhaps miner downloaded, and judging by the fact that in the last action on the website you downloaded a bunch of trainers ))) we can assume that other places do you like to download this freebie. check the download percent just open the game menu or in the game by choosing not demanding the place and buried the camera in the floor.

D
Dreik Fernis 12.06.20

Climb in the General settings GeForce Experience, disable vertical sync in there, I read somewhere that GE will customize one rack all games.

M
MagicHero 12.06.20

Dreik Fernis
I wonder where you read of such nonsense? if you put the car you've established your that will be customized for each game separately.

T
The Gadfly 12.06.20

Mikhail Cheprasov
1. Listen guys, turn on the paging file.
2. How does the cooler? Try the modes in Tweak'e changed, with the Game on Silent, for example. Tweak, I guess you have installed. Watch speed and cooler temperature.
3. In the middle of the system, the registry clean. Although this is, of course, is hardly affected. But more than not.

i
iAMz 12.06.20

New Windows, the paging file is not touched at all, all default.

I
IDarkaxeI 12.06.20

Change the slot of video card and all operatives domapi, 8GB was standing on a i5-2500+680gtx

M
MasterShkip 12.06.20

Intel Core i5-6600K,DDR4-16GB,card only from Lenovo,settings geforce suggested egregie Gta 5 no drawdowns, no,so most likely the operatives you need to buy

V
Vladimir545 12.06.20

Mikhail Cheprasov
On the system profile when was 8GB of RAM -the GTA was perfect, the game loves a good CPU is the same,6500 is not bad of course,but as a factor it is possible to disperse/change.
The load on the PA is floating from the power saving modes. Try in the panel of the display driver to set the mode for the maximum performance. and in panel power supply OS-High and test.

Game Repack? license?, you can run the scanner dr web cure it on the subject of the miners or other infection.

i
iAMz 12.06.20

Vladimir545
I have a license, about performance all exposed.
I have Kaspersky, it can check on the miners?

i
iAMz 12.06.20

IDarkaxeI
thought to buy the RAM, I checked the prices and thought, well, they like the frequency selected. here is the same as my strap is from 4.5 to ruble.=((

V
Vladimir545 12.06.20

Mikhail Cheprasov
Yes it can, of course,just I have confidence in the Doctor,the scanner at him big-eyed.