3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 12.06.20 07:50 pm

Consume, work, die!

Consumer relations form the competition, jealousy, hatred towards each other. Obeying these cars, people drove themselves into the race, the finish of which one he is known to all. The main values are dictated "from above" fashion, prestige, thick wallet. Who should that man, did not hesitate to throw your earnings on unneeded things? Who oppresses people, which fully or partially do not participate in this hysterical consumer race? Who pulls the team down? Magazines dictate to you that this season you should put MTV and "Our" radio say what kind of music do you listen to "be subject". A TV show where I can pay in installments to buy the steel the phone that "it's tempting to touch." And here you can already allocate the money for all these "good" and to go to work, "prestigious", high-paying job, because fashion will soon make a step forward and you'll need a lot of money to stay prestigious and fashionable.
As soon as the culture or sub-culture does not want to listen to MTV and the grass in Macface, proclaims different values, then miraculously happy "normal people", through their latest home theater, brainwashed that these sub-kulturyi – addicts, criminals and the inhabitants of the garbage dumps. Advertising simply carries the information function about goods and services, it creates artificial demand, she makes "normal people" faith in a happy and carefree future.Selling your time, selling the time of your life, you will be able to trade him for endless "progress" and fashion, to exchange a life of rags and a telephone . The only thing you can't buy back is time you was KILLED on the job, paying for all these whims of public opinion. And the rest need to think with your tower and remember that hell put on fashion and trends makes life easier and better. And that people need to be happy not so many, and we continue to CONSUME to WORK to BREATHE.
65 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianQuaker 12.06.20

LeopoldoMendoza wrote:
Pay attention to Japan - there are foreign military bases (USA). Well, not if it's funny huh? The Japanese allow the country that burned their grandparents alive to build on relatives military bases. Putin March last the leader who defies this infection.
A niche that is worthwhile, pointing to the title of Hero of Russia of Chechen militants?

b
bcyenjhf 12.06.20

The government (any) is the power of the rich over the poor. The rich don't need personality. They need consumers. The consumer is a protein, which turns the wheel of modern economy. If the protein will cease to spin the wheel, the rich will cease to prosper. It is impossible to avoid. Therefore, citizen should all the time something not to miss. Things must go up faster salary growth. There should be a new thing. Created not for the sake of real meaning, but for the sake of maintaining an eternal clothing of the race. Everyman should always to eat and always hungry then this is the perfect citizen. It needs to constantly see new clothing purpose for which will work and get into loans. Then the rich get richer and the wheel is spinning.

A
ARM_SERJ 12.06.20

-DENIMUSS -
Golden words bro! I thought so too, but then I realized that we live in a country where all poher. People with MONEY on forums do not sit and Igors don't play, and having a good time! No offense...

b
bcyenjhf 12.06.20

collector Blah blah blah... Then I think somebody else right now, shitting bricks

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.06.20

About chipping. They will be introduced in a simple way, that is a pretext. Under the pretext of efficient new system of medical ambulance, prevention of diseases and epidemics. That's all ))
Sick man, the signal to the center blah-blah-blah city, the team leaves and so on. And no more deaths and illnesses, but the price is appropriate: total control over all. Will it? And if so, where in the first place? My version: Sweden. There are already some students with chips go...

oltr
What does capitalism? Envy, hatred of people towards each other was, is and will always be, regardless of the economic system of the state. And competition is good.
Competition is good if there are people willing to envy black envy and hate of a competitor.

Your Majesty wrote:
capitalism provides a developed civil society. If not, and capitalism, in fact, not. There is a transitional system, or artificial, as in Russia.
Civil society is right, don't argue. Whether it is in Russia? And what about Ukraine? In my opinion, it is nowhere fully, but somewhere more. In France, apparently more than in Russia, but not enough to effectively solve the problems, for example, of migrants.
Question: police restrain the activity of a developed civil society? Should I keep or should be a part of it?

requiemmm wrote:
Great. Any manufacturer to ensure maximum profit and minimal cost, right? So. The maximum turnover due to the decrease in the service life of the product. Since we have the type of competition, the winner is the one who is cheaper. If it is cheaper, worse product, but higher turnover. In sum, the market is inundated with fierce shit, and a quality product cannot be purchased.
Totally agree. If this is capitalism, I'm against it.