3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded Sasay 12.06.20 07:51 pm

Childhood 2030 when will the juice?

Tasks:
Main tasks in the project work the following:
The change of ideology and paradigms in society: the changing priorities related to the topic and the problems of childhood, change in the public consciousness of obsolete items.
Monitoring structural changes in society.
Project strategy:
In the framework of the foresight project developed step by step scenario development foresight project roadmap "Childhood" until 2030.

The plan addresses a number of issues, ambiguously perceived by the Russian public , including:

In education transition to chipizatsiya brain child "for the global information and control networks";
genetic modification of human with the purpose of increasing his abilities;
children grow into the educational community.
the abolition of the traditional family and replace it with diversity of forms of family life.

From the claimed features for 2020:
"any profession can be mastered in virtual reality"
"children can work and earn income on the Internet"

From the claimed features for 2025:
"the child's ability can be increased through genetic modification and chipizatsiya"
"instead of children can make robots or virtual child"
"the upbringing and care of children can engage in robots"
"it is possible to program abilities and characteristics of children"

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%94%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%BE-2030
Do you think soon? You will be their children to upgrade?
55 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Childhood-2030 — international socio-political foresight project initiated in Russia this futuristic project, we don't exactly Shine. We roll in the past, no production, scientific progress, development, we'll never see it. In velikolepnoi rasseyushke, is full of examples of similar projects, such as the autopilot on the roads - utter nonsense, train on air what-if rails. All these projects are focused on the future, and the future of the rosseyushki dark and heavy, and again, without scientific potential, to realize all this is impossible, its nothing. So, only a complete fool believes this nonsense.
I must say, did not notice the time when you hear the phrase, in our country, that someday, somewhere something or someone appear or become better, IS a LIE. The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, raising his intelligent side.
However, what hurt?
Spoiler
Increasingly I think of Vaas, and his words. Our country is absolutely crazy place where everything is repeated, people step on the same rake, and I believe that someday will be better, and does it ever lasts FOREVER.
Spoiler
I believe that there is nothing to discuss. In the case, would not be a good idea, but for now, this is too little information to say one thing and do quite another. However, what to say, this progress, though not us, will see what happens, to talk and to evaluate, do not want, while it looks rather scary, that is.

W
Wing42 12.06.20

Grandfather Sasay
This is Russia, my friend, here the implementation of this project is either impossible in principle or serves only as a means to launder in favor of the initiators issued on the drafting of money, or is possible, but as always, only through one place, and we'll have something not only inappropriate claimed at the beginning of the design concepts, but generally distant from them (such as if instead of the aircraft plant was built by the circus).
It is possible that both the first and the second and third together: physically impossible to implement, however it is suitable for the laundering of money, and when the lines of development will come to an end will give to the surface some crap.

D
Ded Sasay 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Wing42
well, at least Chepikov to nasazhivat people it is possible

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Grandfather Sasay
Not sure if only this will involve the foreign colleagues, and it is inevitable. Our Russian chip, I, associated with mount Elbrus, falling satellites, test drive GLONASS - Damn, GLONASS, where are we?.
I don't dispute that progress, improvement of living standards, a simplification, but in the meantime, none of that, and yet I am can not say. In General look very interesting, to extend the capabilities of the human brain machine, it will help in the further development and expansion possibilities. Meanwhile, this could be a variant of manipulation of consciousness, call me paranoid, but if this thing can surf the Internet, then someone will be able to enter into the human brain, and use it for their own selfish purposes, that is what scares me, is the invasion of privacy of a person's personal space, even as an option and not lose the people your real face, will it turn into a soulless machine. Ie I would not do until I see research evidence, the prototype, that it can, it's just common sense. Now this question very difficult to answer, because there is nothing.
By the way, I heard about that before, when I was 10-12 years old, and I remember yelling NO, dad scared, because of bad grades, or rebellious behavior-that is, I remember talking about the calculator in the head, solving problems.
And so, ideally, the chip and its capabilities, it would be possible to expand up to the state of health, call emergency services, human security, opportunities of intellectual development and scientific progress.

D
Ded Sasay 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Elbrus only ass stuff
but Pets already chiprout, we're next

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Grandfather Sasay
the Pets already chiprout - tell us more, I for such things are not watched, do not know. I didn't notice anything they like before postulat, mark territory, on the lawns leave gifts, sometimes thrown at passers-by. What has changed?
next we animals, domesticated, dependent on humans, but let's say, tested on animals, but you are so write that people shall be as follows. We select no more? We solve nothing? On top of that if the animals do not walk on the street with a chip (if not right, then wait for example), why a person needs? None of this yet, at least on a large scale, they still have to get.
Grandfather Sasay (for message below)
You never painted, in the end what? This chip gave? And if you do not confuse it with the mark below, in case if you run, you can easily find.

D
Ded Sasay 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
my dog chipped in the neck, 400-600 rubles did

D
Ded Sasay 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A7%D0%B8%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5_%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D1%85

D
Ded Sasay 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
https://animalface.ru/search/

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Grandfather Sasay
Hmm, so animal marks, I thought a chip, you're kind of talking about improvement and expansion of mental abilities, but suddenly spread to the common labels of animals. This is the chip ID, the old animal is slaughtered in a database, which stores all the information scanned, found the right code and the right animal in the herd, and actually, as in the wiki:
Deprimirotuyu code depends on the manufacturer of the identification system. For example, the code structure can be as follows:
643 0981 00000003,
where 643 — numeric code of the country (Russia) or the manufacturer's code, 0981 — manufacturer code of the chip (0981 — manufacturer) or the product code, 00000003 individual animal code (which, obviously, check his birth year, state, disease, vaccinations, etc., etc.)
Actually, the same can be taken and any cards, travel, credit card. Scanned, found the right combination, and it is clear who you are dealing with.
Appointment copacapabana provides an electronic animal passport, which can contain data not only about the pet but the owner as well as a lot of other useful information: vaccination characteristics of the animal, medical history, photos, and more. Note that this passport can not be lost, and the procedure is done once in a lifetime pet.
But most importantly, if Your pet gets lost (even abroad), then the probability of return increases.
So, nothing to do with the chip, about which you wrote in the beginning of the topic. This is a simple version that contains information about the animal. The man has his more advanced version, although the same in principle, ordinary passport or electronic database, and we can talk, and if you get lost, then ask directions.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.06.20

there is such crap in short-the position regarding genetic engineering in modern interpretation it is impossible to create over human
so super Patriotic nano soldiers is hardly 100 years more probably

D
Ded Sasay 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
well, to begin to Vivat at least those that replace the cash with which to buy goods

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Grandfather Sasay
If so, then definitely NO, I do not need. Cash replace credit cards, of which variations a lot, and not just yet, substitute for travel - transport card, travel card, online paypal linked to your Bank card, you can hook up the auto payment. To me, at this stage, it is enough. And trust chip money, you passed by a man with the reader, and zeroed out your account. Of course, will be the protection, etc., but not to put the chip, I won't, at least not now, for its existence there are no conditions and causes.

D
Ded Sasay 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
but cards can be lost, and so will RUB it safer will start to implant them all. In Europe I'll start with the refugee

z
znf 12.06.20

Wing42 wrote:
such as if instead of the aircraft plant was built the circus
It's straight to the point!
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Bud man must necessarily be the following. We select no more? We solve nothing? On top of that if the animals do not walk on the street with a chip (if not right, then wait for example), why a person needs?
Just because you owe and to whom it is necessary. And who ever said that we in General have a choice? Let's just say, when astronomically raise prices, you ask? When rights-of shtoy there decides , makes the laws - you not asking any questions. Everything is done solely in your best interest for you and your good.
So in this case will be the same, the machine - like a goose - ... or Gerasim - ....

D
Ded Sasay 12.06.20

julia-777
if you take away from shopping stores to remove the ability to pay with cash and cards, you will have to go to implant

z
znf 12.06.20

Grandfather Sasay
So I wrote about it, only a little differently.

D
Ded Sasay 12.06.20

julia-777
I realized, just for example

o
oltr 12.06.20

It's the same game, as promised teleporters by 2030

z
znf 12.06.20

oltr
The teleport of course rather a myth, but the rdif tags as be coming a reality.