3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aapelsin 12.06.20 07:52 pm

Help somebody!!! (Orcs Must Die!)

I think many have encountered a problem when at level 1 all the characters are flattened and the main character at all, no! And even when these ''tapered characters fall into the trap, the game crashes without any errors, help anyone really waiting for this game and I got this :(
56 Comments
Sort by:
F
FLooDI 12.06.20

Damn it! I have the same problem! Help!

k
kit0s 12.06.20

+1, the weapon just stands still, as if lying hurt, a graph does not slow down and the wood framework new :(

F
FLooDI 12.06.20

In short it is all because of the pirated version. The game is only officially coming out tomorrow. So waiting for a normal repak, or take a license)

k
kit0s 12.06.20

it's not about her. I installed steam and rocked it out in a demo version (and therefore official) and the same garbage, Orc, flattened, and no crashes.
the maximum that you can expect is a patch for this bug, if enough computers are so fast.
as far as I understand the rams in libraries, I have XP SP3 worth it, th you? 7-ka anyone?

P
Predator96 12.06.20

http://maxfiles.org/viewtopic.php?t=4037 here is a good Repack!

k
kit0s 12.06.20

thank you of course, zaregalsya, shake, after 10 hours I will unsubscribe, as I went.. but I don't think the bug will disappear :(

F
FLooDI 12.06.20

kit0s 12.10.11 09:01
it's not about her. I installed steam and rocked it out in a demo version (and therefore official) and the same garbage, Orc, flattened, and no crashes.
the maximum that you can expect is a patch for this bug, if enough computers are so fast.
as far as I understand the rams in libraries, I have XP SP3 worth it, th you? 7-ka anyone?
I have seven

l
l33t 12.06.20

kit0s
I also rocked the demo from steam and had no such problems in full version too, which went off without a single bug. Is win 7

D
Deffog 12.06.20

XP SP3. The same problem litsuhe, and pirates=/

p
pNd17 12.06.20

Tried a shit ton of Repack and tablets everywhere symmetrical stuff :( wildly fucked up. Was someone smaller problems with the game, and if was how to fix it?

V
VadimVPR 12.06.20

I found the solution! I personally helped. Go to
Start > All program > accessories > Run. Enter msconfing click ok. Now go to
Download > advanced settings > Remove the check mark Number of processors. Now restart your computer and go in the game.

D
Deffog 12.06.20

VadimVPR
It is seven?

V
VadimVPR 12.06.20

Yes

D
Deffog 12.06.20

VadimVPR
:( What to do on XP? I'm sad

t
tims8 12.06.20

also XP and the same problem..

p
pNd17 12.06.20

Alas, on Win7 32x didn't help, as the checkbox is initially absent. Are there any more affordable options?

z.s. VadimVPR meant msconfig, if someone really bad.
z.z.s. Theoretically, this bug can be perceived as a kick in the balls to AMD users.

k
kit0s 12.06.20

ie all AMD? (I - Yes)
I understand, war companies, etc.. but if I buy the game through steam, and it will not go, because percent is not that of the company, and warned me not to - is the norm?

D
Deffog 12.06.20

Yes, I also have AMD

F
FLooDI 12.06.20

No, I have Intel's

V
VadimVPR 12.06.20

there is another option, if the tick is not put, and restart, then remove and restart. Can help.