3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrGURAM76 12.06.20 07:53 pm

NMM - need help (Fallout 4)

Wanted to connect to NMM F3 , but something went wrong. Now when I try to run it throws this

Deleted it from program files and from documents, but after reinstalling the same.
9 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 12.06.20

MrGURAM76
When you start NMM by default opens the last scanned game . To change the game you're playing to launch a re-scan and there select a new active game .
Spoiler

M
MrGURAM76 12.06.20

nestrbob wrote:
When you start NMM
I go out only what I have on the screen. So just rescan nothing.

n
nestrbob 12.06.20

MrGURAM76
So it is necessary to remove it with a registry scan to remove all the tails and put again . I use this app cleans everything completely .
Spoiler

d
deeppurple1968 12.06.20

MrGURAM76
nestrbob
Join nestrbob, this utility is a must-have. Very convenient and it removes the program.

B
BlackTigerTK 12.06.20

nestrbob
In the registry delete does not help.
MrGURAM76
The PM has already written, duplicate here. I have start a re-scan after you delete the user profile from \AppData\Local\ the entire directory Black_Tree_Gaming. After all the games ФО4 showed the presence of all previously installed mods with all the necessary information as it is stored separately. But I had of course to re-enter login to the nexus.

M
MrGURAM76 12.06.20

nestrbob
I use CCleaner-om. Download and your try. And what will ;)

Z
Zolotko555 12.06.20

MrGURAM76
helpful subject to me...just in case)) wanted to police 3 to connect the IRS?? I understand that he isn't working with F3? or work on the F4 but then swears

M
MrGURAM76 12.06.20

Золотко555
No, usually all the rules. And F3 and F4 have no problems going. This is something I have gone wrong.

M
MrGURAM76 12.06.20

nestrbob
BlackTigerTK
In General, I uninstalled NMM again, walked kleinerem, the computer rebooted and went into safe mode, installed NMM . Start.0_0
Thank you all.