3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gigibon 12.06.20 07:54 pm

Will I be able to get Prem.if the tank is a recruit I play ? (World of Tanks)

Hello. I kept asking on the game's website it was written that as soon as the recruit buys a tank 10lvl I will pay a premium.tank. But what I was looking for is written everywhere that we need to play together . Whether this is so or all the same will pay.
12 Comments
Sort by:
b
bmw 7 e38 12.06.20

You will not be charged. This tank will add just the recruiter(the one who invited you).
And the recruiter will pay only tank if you inject a level 10 or you with him in the platoon will gather 1 million experience.

g
gigibon 12.06.20

Timur Beresnev
I understand Korce see I created a new ACC. And invited from the main ACC. And now it is from time to time play . I will get the tank to your main ACC. If pump is not playing along

V
Veseliy sosison 12.06.20

prosto-gold
Know how to read?The recruiter will also receive a reward T95E2 tank without a crew, if one invited them to the game of acquire any technique of X level.

g
gigibon 12.06.20

Veseliy sosison
Thank you very much and thought ROSTO so sway.

b
bmw 7 e38 12.06.20

prosto-gold
Yes, that's right.

A
Alex2010god 12.06.20

Give a link on off topic about this action - please.
I would like to read in detail what You are :)
Got a friend to resume 5 of ur tanks to bring in recruits?Then before you hit 10 :)
Or only 0-level recruits to take?

g
gigibon 12.06.20

Alex2010god
I'll tell you. See zahodish on your ACC. On the website there vargeyming see article recruits zahodish there . If your friend has not played more than six months then piglosi it. Or piglosi one who still plays and send him on email invitation .

A
Alex2010god 12.06.20

Thank you!So any wheels not played half a year?And if he already has 8-9 levels?And if some is not playing only one tank will bring?

g
gigibon 12.06.20

Alex2010god
Unfortunately Yes, but if you're going to play with him in the platoon then you will get more experience and crew gaining a certain amount of experience

A
Alex2010god 12.06.20

Here on the forum clearly States that if a reservist'll take the tank 10 LVL - Prem tank does not give!

http://forums.playground.ru/world_of_tanks/programma_priglasi_druga_info-844582/

Spoilerroom friend

In the program of recruiting can take part active World of Tanks players. This program allows you to invite new players as well as to return to the system those who stopped playing.

The player can participate in the program as a recruiter or a recruit. All participants in the program have the opportunity to obtain unique bonuses.

The program is not available to players whose accounts have been blocked.
---
Who is the recruiter?

The recruiter is inviting the player. The recruiter may invite to the game new players, and also return inactive.

The recruiter needs to play on his account of not less than 100 battles, including at least 1 fight in the last 60 days.

One recruiter can be no more than 50 recruits or reservists.

Recruit and reservist may also be recruiters if you meet the required criteria.
---
Who is the recruit?

Recruit is a player who accepted an invitation from a recruiter. A recruit can become a new user who has no account in any of the gaming universe Wargaming.
---
Who is a reservist?

A reservist is a player who has not played a single battle in the past 60 days none of the gaming universe Wargaming on 4.06.2015 23:59 (GMT).

The system is built in such a way that if a player once has become a recruiter, then a reservist, he has not become, even if it is inactive for the required amount of time.
---
How to send invitation?

An invitation can be sent from your Personal account on the website Wargaming.net. Statistics for invited players is available in both private office and game interface.

Each recruiter may initially only send out 5 invitations. One user can be re-sent (three times) invitation from the same recruiter if the previous invitations from this recruiter has expired.
---
How to accept the invitation?

The new user must click on the link in the invitation and register on the registration form.
The reservist must go to the link in the invitation and log into the game client, within seven days after he came to the invitation.

New invitations become available to the recruiter if either of the following conditions are met:

Recruit or reservist played 10 fights.
The user has accepted the invitation of another recruiter.
The user has not accepted the invitation within 7 days.
---
How to get bonuses?

The recruiter and invited players (recruits or reservists) is available of different bonuses and awards if the following conditions are met:

playing in a platoon;
victory in battle;
getting both in the top 10 in team earned experience.

If these conditions are met:

The experience earned by recruits or reservists, is supplied to the common Fund of experience invited by the recruiter of players.
As a reward the recruiter and invited players (recruit or reservist) get more experience. The programme of recruitment has the following multipliers of the experience. Multipliers operate as long as the recruit or reservist does not replenish the Treasury of experience invited a recruiter of players for a total amount of 350 000 units of experience.
X3 — within 24 hours of the first game of the recruiter and recruit / reservist in the platoon in random battles.
X2 — during the next 7 days.
X1. 5 — until the recruit/reservist 350 000 units of experience.
X1 — after receiving 350 000 units of experience. After this conditions the experience earned by the recruit / reservist will continue to replenish the Treasury of experience of a recruiter.

* Experience multiplier stacks with other multipliers (e.g., premium account bonus), but does not stack with bonuses of the existing stock.

The recruiter also has the ability to earn unique rewards for playing with your recruits or reservists.

The award of a recruiter depends on the amount of experience in the General Treasury of the invited players.
The amount of experience in the piggy Bank Award
100 000 1 000 000
300 000 crew Member: loader
500 000 crew Member: driver
700 000 crew Member: gunner
1 000 000 member of the crew: the commander and the tank T95E2

Thus, the recruiter has the ability to assemble a full crew. Each member of the crew will be a certain number of free experience, sufficient to study two skills or abilities.
---
The recruiter will also receive a reward T95E2 tank without a crew, if one invited them to the game of acquire any technique of X level. Getting the tank does not affect the bonus from the replenishment of the common Fund of experience. However, one should note that in this case, for a maximum of 1 000 000 experience points, the recruiter will receive only the commander of the crew.
---
T95E2 is a unique tank that gives you bonuses:

50% more crew experience;
"elite" status, allowing you to more quickly earn free experience;
the ability to transfer the crew from the same type of equipment without penalty and retraining;
the possibility of accelerated training of the crew from the first fight.

Program recruiting Wargaming.net — this is a great opportunity to earn additional experience and receive unique rewards!
Something is hunting twink to get...

A
Am6ro6ene 12.06.20

Alex2010god
you think about it)))) if invite is.

n
nkrno 12.06.20

If the recruit buys a tank LVL 10 and play him at least 1 fight.