3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex2010god 12.06.20 07:54 pm

RECORD!! (World of Tanks)

Finally-was able to nail 9 bots on his team!
15-6...
Ban for 1 hour :)
Who has more?
14 Comments
Sort by:
c
centoriuse 12.06.20

Those hands need to epellent grinder for this record)))

N
Nikita Arzanyaev 12.06.20

Alex2010god
like ETA?)

A
Alex2010god 12.06.20

for 4 YEARS - trying to KILL 14 MEMBERS of ITS TEAM(and then to commit suicide - jumping off a cliff or drown)! do not GIVE - (a YAM BANS)medal of Basseynaya!!!:)YAHYA...

R
Rooough 12.06.20

Alex2010god
Here it is, the meaning of life, continue in the same spirit...

A
Alex2010god 12.06.20

Citizens in Your opinion - I deeply to the scribe,hit only bots (those that gaijin gash in the game ,to create the appearance of a large online)!
Who managed more than 9 pieces?Preferably with a screenshot or replies the confirmation!

B
BenziLLLa 12.06.20

And how the vehicle is distinguished by bots from normal players?

A
Alex2010god 12.06.20

There are a few differences from the usual players:
- 1)Nick renamed yuser(such targee gash in the game from 100 000 thousand and more ,to create the appearance of a large online)
- 2)efficiency cancer(red)
- 3)Is in the bushes and stay perfectly still the whole fight (3-5 min)
The main task - to kill all of them for 1 min until the Yam razduplilas and not banned at the Tim the Killa :),good for a brisk Arte type FV!

B
BenziLLLa 12.06.20

First, renamed the user is renamed by the player. If his nickname contained something bad, this nickname is changed to this digital code.
Second, they are red from the fact that the level of intelligence they have is low. Otherwise, they would not have chosen such a nickname.
The third comment is difficult. Either AFK or statist. But the latter is difficult correlates with my comment on the second paragraph.

If the administration of the game shoot bots with similar goals, they came up with some random names, Yes teach them to do something, than standing in the bushes.

The purpose of the author of this event to me is becoming less clear.

A
Alex2010god 12.06.20

BenziLLLa wrote:
First, renamed the user is renamed by the player. If his nickname contained something bad, this nickname is changed to this digital code.
Second, they are red from the fact that the level of intelligence they have is low. Otherwise, they would not have chosen such a nickname.
The third comment is difficult. Either AFK or statist. But the latter is difficult correlates with my comment on the second paragraph.
1 Did so,renamed (usually potatoes renamed as ACCA have not played and starts in the game as bots)
2 - Well, what bots can be efficiency in addition to red?
3 - No comment...
The goals are simple and clear in the cap re-read! :),at least some diversity in the game.

B
BenziLLLa 12.06.20

1 Did so,renamed (usually potatoes renamed as ACCA have not played and starts in the game as bots)
2 - Well, what bots can be efficiency in addition to red?
3 - No comment...
The goals are simple and clear in the cap re-read! :),at least some diversity in the game.

First, have access to five accounts renamed (no matter where I have five renamed accounts), the last battle in each was played somewhere in the middle of the fifteenth year. Almost a year and a half no progress on the accounts was noted.
Second what. The coefficient of performance (grammarnazi gutted). And not only for bots, it's red, so.
Third, without review without review.

Here in this case partly agrees with the author. The diversity of the game is not enough way, with... twelve. The fourth year of stagnation.
But the method chosen for my taste, is quite perverse.

A
Alex2010god 12.06.20

:) The taste and color markers all different!
Not long ago I read on another site(the day before) - connect the tank - dude writes about 7 Twinkie with which he has allies - complains -now banished for a month and I can beat him, Oh, how far manages only three nail(art) ,these kind of entertaining now the people of fashion:) ,shoots and uploading to YouTube...

B
BenziLLLa 12.06.20

Another reason less, damn it, to go in this game.

H
Hamw 12.06.20

Throw on the CD Inaction\bot players whose wn8 below 100 for 3K+ battles. Regularly farmleigh Thank you for your input, blah blah blah

n
nkrno 12.06.20

Do you have nothing.