3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex2010god 12.06.20 07:54 pm

The second wave of bans in WoT for ZM(illegal modifications! (World of Tanks)

source:
http://worldoftanks.ru/ru/news/pc-browser/1/chestno-igrat-vtoraya-volna/

Tankers!

We continue to fight for an equal and comfortable environment for all players. And we have fresh results of our work. After the next measures to identify violators, we blocked another 33 087 accounts for the use of prohibited modifications. 1618 accounts permanently suspended for repeated violation of the Rules of the game.

The struggle does not stop at this — believe me, we will provide the same comfort and fair play for everyone. An analysis of combat statistics will continue, and we will track all cases of use of prohibited modifications.
So Spud will lose many players and donations, and the game will END!
PS Pfuf pfuf yams Your a monster with feet of clay called WoT...

You have to Crete home sehat!!!
Keep it up!
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnPei 12.06.20

They have a sense of fair play duplicae. View as in other games .For example in Gran turismo . During the final part of competitions it is forbidden to participate even relatives of employees of the company and why many know. In WoT every fight finale this is what happens who knows a lot and the winner.The only cheats to level of close and not close to WoT which is not a means of livelihood. Now sit down ass on the servers and will laugh at the answer to the question why do you have a ping of 4 and I have 30.

A
Alex2010god 12.06.20

-Alizarin,Alizarin received permac for the stream!
Linarin,Linarin - showed the Tits they(WoT)!
Unbanning,unbanning,unbanning!!!Again with the Wang stream...
Creativity banned permanently! :)

n
nkrno 12.06.20

Gaijin really screwed the pooch.