3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lavuer 18.10.19 11:40 am

Slow loading of textures [there is a solution!] (BioShock Infinite)

Recently faced with this problem. In close-UPS some of the textures (doors, safes, posters) progruzhat not immediately. The same problem was some in the first Bioshok and Rage. Before such was not observed. Advise something.
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leonn_ID 18.10.19

Lavuer
here it helped me, the blur disappears, but may appear friezes
works, tested!

Open DefaultEngine.ini BioShock Infinite\XGame\Config

[TextureStreaming]
UseTextureFileCache=False
TexturePoolSizeReducti1500
PoolSize=3000
LowPCTexturePoolSizeMB=3000

L
Lavuer 18.10.19

to Leonn_ID
Thank you. Problem already solved by removing the XEngine in my documents and run the game again. Apparently there is something messed, changing settings.

L
Leonn_ID 18.10.19

Lavuer
and I have from the very beginning was fuzzy texture.
helps only the above-described method
the feeling that the Developers give a damn about what some have problems with textures
other wildest friezes

B
Brikks 18.10.19

Leonn_ID
It's UE3. Many games problems with textures. The same problem was observed in BioShock, BioShock 2, Singularity and others. Themselves Epic Games can normally it to do, with no buggy textures. The only game without this texture glitch that I know of from third party developers, it's Hawken.

L
Leonn_ID 18.10.19

Brikks
well, Yes, I know it's to blame UE3,
so we have to look for the solution to these problems
whatever the game it soap or friezes
well, okay, but the game was a success, though not 100% but 90 percent accurate!!

c
cyberdemon 18.10.19

I initially poоlsize 400 stood on the same level just all the textures in this limit did not fit. Door when approaching it became a soap, etc. was Increased to 1200, everything worked as it should.

s
saa0891 18.10.19

Not blur textures,and loading of textures,so it will be correct.

In my experience, first and foremost, it depends on the config of the computer,if powerful hardware and such problems are much less.

I'd add,in the graphics settings there is a point Podebrady in which there are two modes standard and alternative,so in my cases on the standard I didn't noticed problems with textures not once, and when exposed alternative sometimes such textures got,maybe someone will help.

L
Lavuer 18.10.19

to saa0891
Yes, you're right, uploading. And what about alternative mode - I do not include. Too much fps it eats.

H
Homicida 18.10.19

I have a slightly different problem. Reflections/glow, reflection. Fuck knows what it is. And they are not cleaned at all, even after a while.
And this method also did not help, unfortunately..

V
Vlad12345Vlad123Vlad 12.06.22

On older computers, I downloaded and played the game without problems. Now with a more powerful computer, when launching a pirate, the textures are layered like in the screenshot from Homicida, I downloaded different repacks and it didn’t matter, although it was normal on the old computer. Now I have a license and the problem is no longer with delamination, but with loading textures, the option helped, though I dropped all the settings to a minimum. Hardware Ryzen 5 4600H, GTX 1650 GDDR6, 16gb ram. With ultra settings, it is felt that the FPS sags, although it obviously should not be like that, and GeForce Experience does not see the game, which is strange, because the license.

PS Off topic. Registration on the site using a Google account is broken. Writes that there is no created account in Google when trying to authorize, but when registering, Google mail writes that this email is already taken. You will fucking deal with this moronic problem, or remove the non-working possibility of Google authorization!