3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Borovik-rus 12.06.20 07:56 pm

Discussion of extended alpha and answers to questions. Happy new year ! (Escape from Tarkov)

Another video from the channel THE GAME REVIEWS in which the author tells in detail about the extended alpha, understands location Forest and discusses the innovations mentioned in the latest developer blog game Annual report.

If the video does not play, click the right mouse button and select open link in new tab

better video to view it on the YouTube channel and rate it. (the author of the video, you need to support the channel)
54 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dos_r 12.06.20

All this was already in other games... the Only difference is the weapons, inadequate price and still not released beta.

s
s1c85 12.06.20

niodnoy the game is not else that will offer Tarkov..

a
aKinave 12.06.20

From the second minute already explain why the game - exclusive PC.
And I hasten to say that not only because of the management, the hardware of next gen consoles is banal does not pull this game even at 30 fps. So for these two reasons, Tarkov on the console will not work

B
Borovik-rus 12.06.20

aKinave
System requirements there are not exorbitant in principle
http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/news/id/11
But there's just gamepad buttons may not be enough to control...
TO PC often graphics was better than on consoles, nothing prevents to reduce the...
At low settings even on weak PC EFT goes...

V
Voldemarcik 12.06.20

Tell me a single game be ?

s
s1c85 12.06.20

YES, BUT PROBABLY the level of Tom Clancy's The Division

w
william1992 12.06.20

People ostanovites!!!! You pay the money to work with testers to developers!!!!
You really sick or what???????

B
Borovik-rus 12.06.20

william1992
So constituted not what any MMO, but almost any. Including and Windows (sends the report to the developer). So without causing a panic. In any online game player is also a tester of this game. The NDA was removed, so has the quality of play is normal, otherwise you would not publicly make videos to show.
Now just disadvantage is that you need to buy everything at once. Plus, you get cut that it will be impossible to get ordinary players in the game (those who, after the release of the Incentive will buy the standard edition), and early access to the game. There is a possibility that later accounts of pre-orders will be resold at an inflated price (because there is an increased size of the caches). Special imbalance
this cache will not be just you can no longer loot a cron in it. Other buns as well.

Yet minus the game that cheat to the end have not finished. Can cheaters get caught cheating...Although there are expensive (can ACC. ban). So cheaters are not many.

B
Borovik-rus 12.06.20

Voldemarcik

With bots there like you can run. You can also no bots offline.

J
Jeff-xxx 12.06.20

Borovik-rus
Full PvP when it will be delivered ?

B
Borovik-rus 12.06.20

Jeff-xxx
So PVP and PVE is already for a long time. Even you can do without the bots to run to first map to study...
But in PVP too hardcore.

J
Jeff-xxx 12.06.20

Borovik-rus
Well, where is the PvP then ? It still comes down to half Lucania and unsatu from the bot .

J
Jeff-xxx 12.06.20

aKinave
Is Unity , if the arms are straight , it is possible to make candy will fly on the maker .

B
Borovik-rus 12.06.20

Jeff-xxx
Already a lot of PVP streams on YouTube. But there are bots everywhere : both in PVE and in PVP

M
MikuHadsune 12.06.20

Borovik-rus
This is where the kind of test you have to pay, battle, division... there was access to the beta is free, and then back off 5 Grand? lol.
Take for example the battle or the same division. Max Pak battles sell for 4K, and the division at 1.7 to Battle even a year old yet, and already discounts of 30-50%. And then for 3 locations in alpha piss off 5K. I do not need to fill in about the buns in the future. I don't like to invest in the mmm and take it-that is ready. And also suggest others to do so.

S
Sovereign 12.06.20

Borovik-rus
You even though he understood the shit I wrote?!......I have a feeling that he is in the class 5m - 6m?!

B
Borovik-rus 12.06.20

MikuHadsune
Access to the alpha test is a bonus as I understand it.
Expensive don't buy it. Well nobody makes. Since the game is still not fully polished, so the price it is overpriced. But also offer all at once.
I am personally not a fan of all kinds of weapons to play once )) and many are waiting for it also the Incentive.
Now buy it only those who want an exclusive game plushies (which will not be in release) fans and hardcore skirmishes.

M
MikuHadsune 12.06.20

Borovik-rus
Since the game is still not fully polished, so the price it is overpriced.
This phrase broke my logic! Ie the semi-finished product is worth more than the finished product?
I want you to say as someone with a degree in advertising and marketing business?
Just they sell access to the beta for the 5K. They know that most will take the game because of this. But what would have blamed them in this sphere of a couple of buns in this set, they say we sell buns, not access to the alpha.... I beg of you.
Expensive don't buy it. I'm not going, I'm what: sick? On sale took a bunch of games that the incentive that origin. This game will take only after the release thereof, and only at a discount. If the course release is generally when the thread will take place.

B
Borovik-rus 12.06.20

MikuHadsune
I'm in no way praising this game, but are not a hater for it. Just now it is difficult to calculate 5000r for this set is expensive or not. Suppose we get the game itself, which is 1600r, and Season Pass (add-on), well, he is still the same. Plus another DLC that is planned to be released after the Season Pass. Also not clear how much it will cost. Ie is an exclusive full pack from the developers, you pay only once and forgotten. Plus, there was increased the size of the cache, which then will not. Ie the place like a warehouse for weapons. some more unique secure container, which can be folded loot during the game. Dunno whether it will be available with the purchase of a regular kit...Improved standings with all the merchants Too...dunno what it is. Perhaps it's some kind of rating in-game with an NPC who somehow rises...And a bunch of in-game currency, weapons and boepripasov...and Yes - access to the alpha and beta tests...
It is difficult to calculate how much it will cost at face value...
You have to be at least a fan of some CS:GO to buy such...

About the phrase that broke you logic - access to the alpha and beta tests (alpha test and CBT) generally, or playing somewhere in competitions (give for free) or sell at a higher price, access to MBT can and free to give all. It seems that even those who signed up for the newsletter on off. the website have a chance to get free in OBT (before the release of the game in steam). This is done to limit the number of players, because the server is still not fully configured. Well, this is my personal opinion...
On the website specially written Limited edition. Ie if there are too many willing, you can has developed into virtually the sale of these sets. In the meantime, only the latest edition guarantees access to alpha test.

S
Sovereign 12.06.20

Borovik-rus
Borovik-rus wrote:
Well, this is my personal opinion...
If you haven't noticed, all this, you, here described is only your opinion! ..........You still do not know the world, especially the world of advertising and sales in the scope of their years, it is difficult to imagine that the words of developers Limited edition will be full of lies, when the hamsters like you will pokupat full Ultra Super Mega Deluxe Exclusive GOTY Edition for 5K, and then suddenly it turns out that petrelis the same, and then that there are no restrictions on the sale, and then the DLS which are not included Sezonas and etc........even though it sounds like a senile crazy, but all here reading,writing say - learn from others ' mistakes and listen to advice from your elders!