3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cyrcus 12.06.20 07:57 pm

The increase in Persian. (Bless)

Tell me who knows,a chance at higher pet 18%,is it possible to increase the % or is it constant and does (not how) does not increase?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subject89P13 12.06.20

the stronger the pet, which you raise as your other pet, the greater the chance. For example, if you increase white pet green, the chance 26%

C
Cyrcus 12.06.20

Subject89P13
Damn...that is should ruin green pet in order (with a minimum 26% chance) to increase white again green?What is the logic?O_O

v
vovikgorlovka 12.06.20

Cyrcus
I honestly did not know that the top pet more chance. Rzhu can not)))) So to get polovogo pet, you have several violovich to stick in blue))))) Ah Yes, well done) And by the way when developing mount, the characteristics do not change. And when you increase the grade, speed stays in place and added only 1-2 energy (what is energy the mount I can not understand). And that's what makes sense to them at all develop-to improve?

S
Subject89P13 12.06.20

Cyrcus
I guess that's the white you like more than the other green) pump stupid one who in appearance is more like it)

C
Cyrcus 12.06.20

Subject89P13
Well, I'm not a fan of swagger and I deeply do not care for appearance,if only from pet use was:)

F
Floww 12.06.20

Energy pet I understand you need to accelerate with ww and on special abilities, because the slots they have, but these skills are either not yet available in connection with the beta, or need somewhere to look for book learning