3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VETER15 12.06.20 07:57 pm

Mail bought Varfeys! (Warface)

The company kraytek went bankrupt, and shut down offices around the world, remained only in Kiev and in Frankfurt am main. I read about it, but I do not remember where. At some games online.
Bought mile.

Crytek, the author of a series of Crysis and shareware shooter Warface, has announced the termination of their five studios. Company units in Budapest, Sofia, Istanbul, Seoul and Shanghai will be either closed or sold. Will continue to exist only Studio in Kiev and the headquarters of Crytek in Frankfurt. The company in a press release stated that it will continue to work on "intellectual property premium.
The company also until recently owned studios in the UK and the USA. Crytek USA following the wave of layoffs was closed in 2014. Then, it was reported that many employees left the Studio, as they also were not paid for several months. As for Crytek UK, it was closed when the company sold the rights to the series Homefront, the publisher and developer Deep Silver. Many members of the British studios continued to work on Homefront: The Revolution, the newly formed Dambuster Studios.

I mean all this kotovasiya happened before the New Year!
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
SR3M 12.06.20

Th? This is th kind of game?!

k
killerbot 12.06.20

military mug has always been a soap project

S
Sipogka 12.06.20

Chi is not news, with servers everything is fine.

I
Irrlight 12.06.20

It is related in the 17th year of behind enemy lines first, now this hot news, keep up with the times, comrades). The passage of fallout 2 and not enough about the drawdown fps in Diablo 2)

A
Anton Neklyudov 12.06.20

Irrlight
what long bought mail varfeys?

V
VETER15 12.06.20

Leonid Naumets
killerbot
Sipogka
Irrlight
Anton Nekludov
The company kraytek went bankrupt, and shut down offices around the world, remained only in Kiev and in Frankfurt am main. I read about it, but I do not remember where. At some games online.
Bought mile.

Crytek, the author of a series of Crysis and shareware shooter Warface, has announced the termination of their five studios. Company units in Budapest, Sofia, Istanbul, Seoul and Shanghai will be either closed or sold. Will continue to exist only Studio in Kiev and the headquarters of Crytek in Frankfurt. The company in a press release stated that it will continue to work on "intellectual property premium.
The company also until recently owned studios in the UK and the USA. Crytek USA following the wave of layoffs was closed in 2014. Then, it was reported that many employees left the Studio, as they also were not paid for several months. As for Crytek UK, it was closed when the company sold the rights to the series Homefront, the publisher and developer Deep Silver. Many members of the British studios continued to work on Homefront: The Revolution, the newly formed Dambuster Studios.
I mean all this kotovasiya happened before the New Year!

k
killerbot 12.06.20

VETER15
well, I iiii? is g always was under the auspices of the soap and for us nothing has changed

E
Eligos 123 12.06.20

killerbot
The fact of the matter that has not changed and will not change. As Donath entered and will enter. How was the flight and will be Donati

S
Sipogka 12.06.20

If they are for Europeans will enter the donut they spit on the game, and for us nothing will nepamanama

V
VETER15 12.06.20

Eligos 123
Sipogka
Donat no one who is not forced to invest, or you want to make the game pay? Just simply someone playing through was fun, why don't they run around in the best gear, than someone who has not a penny invested in the game? Go to work and say that you will be free to work this out? Do you think the staff,servers, and other will live? For free? Naive.

S
Sipogka 12.06.20

VETER15
If the game was pay-it was all supposed to be free. The theme is mail bought a fun game not donette in game mail poor work for free. All Express his opinion that incidentally coincides with yours, who's naive not clear

V
VETER15 12.06.20

Sipogka
I have called you to logic, because I can't understand you either naive or in life do not understand as yet do not live an adult life.
Free only one thing in life.
I don't want to participate in opinion about what could be and not have to pay. The game was created to make money, whether soft way as in Europe or zhesche as we have.
What businessman would talk about such things, I also do not understand.\It's not charity blessed virgin Mary...

S
Sipogka 12.06.20

VETER15
And I did someone campaigned to invest money, because God forbid varfeys we have bent?

E
Eligos 123 12.06.20

VETER15
Dear! I look to answer my comments, You have significantly deviated from the subject! I just wrote about that, No matter who the owner of the project, We felt this special!