3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
choa 12.06.20 07:57 pm

The controls and the camera (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Downloaded Inquisition on trial, I think, will buy if you will please, the more conductive the discount is like...

In General, I can understand the positioning of the suit - it is action/rpg or a classic RPG gameplay mechanics? During the shooting can not move, that is, the fight seems to be a classic, but there is no point&click mechanics, that is, the control is done via WASD. At the same for rotation, the camera needs to hold the right mouse button (SHTA???), but VIDOS in YouTube I saw that Dodge rolls is inherent in the action/rpg. Cognitive dissonance )

Please give any useful tips on how you can improve the camera/controls in the game? Maybe what fashion is, or maybe I overlooked some option in the game settings?
7 Comments
Sort by:
h
hom1e 12.06.20

choa
plug a gamepad, don't burn the points
all the schools in the game, including management, because of the abominable frostbite.

v
vozdooh 12.06.20

choa
In the control settings you can assign a keyboard key pressing which can rotate the camera without holding down RMB and clicking returns the mouse cursor on the screen.

h
hom1e 12.06.20

vozdooh
it doesn't help

E
EDVedun 12.06.20

Something I never really experienced any problems with the camera. What's wrong with her, paused assessed the situation, gave instructions... switched to the tank. Tancuesh/pause/ bossy and over again on the tank.

v
vozdooh 12.06.20

hom1e
Will definitely help for
choa wrote:
At the same for rotation, the camera needs to hold the right mouse button (SHTA???)

G
Glnai 12.06.20

choa
Nothing can be done because the game originally sharpened under the console or joystick or suffer.

O
OkGo 12.06.20

Don't know, guys. The controller lies somewhere, but the mouse normally played.
During the prologue I had to poprinimat a bit, but then have had no problems.