3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkZetix 12.06.20 07:58 pm

The problem with specgram (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Has anyone faced such a problem after the last update, when the sale of Spetsgruppa you need 2 planes to deliver 10 points boxes (5 each), when you delivered all on one aircraft during landing to another, you don't seem to mark on the map and where to go is not clear?
The plane itself is indicated by the blue icon box, and when he put yellow dots on the map.

25 Comments
Sort by:
F
FevGust 12.06.20

Now to have this Bank account in the label bother

Y
Yarsis 12.06.20

I have mobs to disappear which should be killed..they stupidly fell through the ground and run under the ground and figure how to get one

t
t830x 12.06.20

FevGust
This is a small sum, if one updating 20 million out of 22 spend - then you rogue already

F
FevGust 12.06.20

t830x
At least one give an update on which 20кк to merge 100%

M
MiGamer86 12.06.20

On working with yachts went 10 of 15 at the time, before bills. On working with the offices of 15 of the 17. And I didn't buy everything, but only what they wanted to buy. So the amount of 11 million is quite a small. But for the same Import/export you can easily top-20 merge.

t
t830x 12.06.20

FevGust
I'm on the offices merged when they added all the special transport and clothes

F
FevGust 12.06.20

MiGamer86
15кк in the offices?? Could I have the price list with the same price tag? -10кк to the office, okay, where else 5кк?

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 12.06.20

FevGust
To the warehouse. Transport (at least the Buzzard, and if Import/Export, then another 2 million for Cargobob) To the warehouse of guns, upgrades on equipment, boxes and stuff. You can add the losses from Sonar Team in the form of a squad of Hydra, knocking your planes and cars.

F
FevGust 12.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
buzard? he was formerly in the game, the gun is already included in the office equipment upgrades? what? boxes? this is che at all? lyapotu sporol, listed all in a row and satisfied

D

FevGust
Cool argument. Buzzard was not needed before the release of the offices, as it could be perhaps that newbies cut and after-fast helicopter with a weapon that is ideal to transport goods (There are times when you don't take an all in one truck, and when they are 2-3, and one for each member of the organization and Buzzard it faster than luxury cars in traffic jams) Technique? Truck/Aircraft/Tow. Armored bus, took. the armor took. the speed and interference enemy missiles cost money, and very solid. Serisly? The boxes that we deliver to warehouse and sell. You even played the game? And don't forget suits for 100-200 thousand each and supercars from 1.5 million and above.

F
FevGust 12.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Well, as you spent on the boxes they sell? And on the technique to you I was not spent? The costumes are not bought up? You make a list of what is purely objectively 100% of the purchase contained in the update. To list all the update, stupid

D

FevGust
As b, you are asked to list something that can pull 15 million game currency. I mentioned the costumes and equipment INSIDE the updates (Except Buzzard who just became vostrebovania) And if the objective - none of the games DLC (or Rather, their contents) is not worth the purchase. For example: Cars? Don't play racing/soul do not take. Boat? Useless piece of junk. Offices/Clubs? Too much investment for too little profit+have a glitch or cheat. Everyone buys what he wants. I, for example, Import/Export merged about 8-9 million. Garage, KITT from Knight rider and Rocket Voltic. And someone will just take a cheap stock, someone buys a car, and someone buys all the content. We all have different tastes and desires. But it doesn't change the fact that all the content DLC you can kill 20-30 million.

v
vatsonification 12.06.20

That's just the kid did not ask about it

F
FevGust 12.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Well XS who is buying all of the DLS, often see only what is in demand, 5-6кк max

D
DarkZetix 12.06.20

Hmm, well, discussion, in question is no normal response

M
MiGamer86 12.06.20

DarkZetix
You case GTAVLauncher.exe I didn't finish? Some players force it complete to save memory, and he is responsible just for the execution of in-game scripts. Sometimes he closes. Not a 100% answer, but an option.

M
MiGamer86 12.06.20

FevGust
Well, I literally can not say the price, just because I don't remember exactly.
But conditionally:
4.5 million to the office with all upgrades
1.5 million - the warehouse (small and medium)
2 million about the upgrades of the vehicles (armor, speed, etc.)
I do not remember exactly how many, but a lot went to the transport update. I have not bought everything. But having enough means allow themselves to buy a particular car at least to give a test to her friends, it was easier for them to make a choice.
I'm not from the bulldozer, said about 15 million, just remember how it was before the update, and how much was after. Bazard way it was. This is the first that I bought in warstone, for he is still in familiar tasks good rescued.

v
victorzh 12.06.20

FevGust
Money fly away so that you do not notice. Already a few things I'm starting with a balance of ~20 million, but after a couple of weeks (when everything is bought and in spending set point) remains well if million. Once all 300 thousand fell. Now any purchase carries costs, which often exceed the amount of the purchase. Bought a new car? Take it to benny, then another three times to change the color, wheels and body kit in search of harmony. Bought the garage? Fix. Bought a warehouse? Fix. Bought the clubhouse? Fix, dammit! Put the sofa, cover the walls. Weapons Cabinet slide. Bought businesses biker? Invest in the hiring of personnel, equipment, protection - otherwise the profit would be ridiculous. And new costumes, ironically, put the expense on a million somewhere (I still don't buy suits all sorts of riders and glowing outfits, and some are buying them all).
So 11 million on account of default - it is about anything. In my opinion, under the present prices you can relax with the amount of 0.5 billion, no less. And even 100 million in the account - not a reason to bail on the job, otherwise all eat and will remain without pants.

DarkZetix
Never was such a thing.

D
DarkZetix 12.06.20

MiGamer86
No, I did not do this. I even said that with some patch supposedly fixed this issue

_
_DooM_ 12.06.20

DarkZetix
It also means that every patch add new bugs and old ones are often not corrected. In General, the mission boss and the club bagauda often, perhaps you caught a bug by accident, and perhaps then you will not meet. I met another bug, in which it is impossible to deliver the goods: this is when the whole team need to get him into the points equally spaced for all. We delivered the first point of the cargo and all, the following just appeared.
Fix by restarting the game.