3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 12.06.20 07:58 pm

Future additions (Tyranny)

Health.
The game was released and we are all playing. Do you expect the developers of future add-ons level White March?
15 Comments
Sort by:
U
Undead swordsman 12.06.20

How! White March was great, though, and is divided into two parts.

A
Amshgar 12.06.20

Add-ons definitely should be, because the story kind of like not finished until the end

r
raspisnoy1 12.06.20

Polyubasu will...

G
Garry3Fingers 12.06.20

Amshgar
In DLS, it, too, will not end the world 40 the spires, he is only 5 captures, there is still at least a couple of sequels to the ending of the story. In the best case, the DLS, if it still will give minusnut archon tide, which ran away.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 12.06.20

I recently decided to finish the passage. So DLS is likely to go for SIM.
Spoilered be in the tower after amerotica became the Voice of Nereta. Impose an edict on Kairos. Mentally preparing for a mass brawl and... the End.

r
raspisnoy1 12.06.20

Garry3Fingers
where did you get the old about 40 the spires?
Even on the game look here(as it hints at a sequel) and to compare I took 5 spires-lit signs 5 and 5 is not yet active

G
Garry3Fingers 12.06.20

raspisnoy1
Lantri says about 40 of the spires on serratosa, 5 of which are in tiers.

X
XanderDeKoz 12.06.20

raspisnoy1
Like, someone from the Agency says that North Empire has about 40 more spires.

D
Doffing 12.06.20

KsanderDekoz
I don't remember 40 the spires, can diagonally read.
I only found it
You're right, the Spires are all over Terraces. Their location is the source of many disputes and speculations, but two facts are well known: almost all the Spires built next to the Old Walls (your Mountain Spire – a curious exception), and in almost every culture that existed prior to Kairos, there are myths about the builders of the Spires. I think in Tiers commemorate the "Old Kingdom", where was born the creators of the Spire and the Old Walls... but for sure it is nobody knows.

r
raspisnoy1 12.06.20

Garry3Fingers
KsanderDekoz
Doffing
all right, well...we still have 40 not to wait)) at least 5 of the remaining developed fouled

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 12.06.20

So anyway, if we gash 40 of the spires, then to my room the comet will fly with the gold. Released something. And-and the ending is ragged and such a game and so short. Pillars 235 hours passed - it's only once.

G
Garry3Fingers 12.06.20

After the appearance of the teaser пое2 somehow doubt DLS for this game. Plus the incentive saw Temko, where the type is filled about the sale in Rheine 140K copies, if this is true, then the DLS is still not particularly profitable to produce.

D
Doffing 12.06.20

Garry3Fingers
Infa has not been confirmed. It may not пое2 to be.

G
Garry3Fingers 12.06.20

Doffing
Yes пое2 it

D
Doffing 12.06.20

Garry3Fingers
Second teaser posted. Yes, it's пое2.