3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
godsmack 18.10.19 11:41 am

Discussion of the ending (SPOILERS) (Thief (2014))

So passed the game twice (the second passage, by the way, the PC was much nicer than the first on PS3). And nifiga did not understand the meaning of the ending. In General, and the plot is not particularly conspicuous, and even twist that Orion is the main villain somehow not very impressed. But I do not know. Who knew what a joke ending? Here we run for Erin, catch it, like osvobozhdaet her body from't accept, which goes back to stone. And now Erin is hanging on the edge of the ship and Garrett was holding it. Trying to do something with the book, apparently to insert it into the ring (why???), kind of like work, but Erin falls, he throws her claw, flash.... Erin no, the dawn came, the claw sticking out next to the wall. Some kind of nonsense. What happened to Erin that primary? Nifiga not clear. Erin, by the way, could survive down there was water, chances are slim, but they are. Garrett did not respond to it, he did during the game with the Pokerface goes. And throughout the game I had a feeling that developed mercilessly cut the game, too sharp transitions from one event to another.
36 Comments
Sort by:
p
prodigy007 18.10.19

apparently if you buy this I will make part 2...

E
ExsDOO 18.10.19

I think you need to wait for the story DLC.

n
niko2626 18.10.19

I will say this-Who is she,and why is it not shit?

S
SergeyLuashkov 18.10.19

She survived the evidence of the traces on the boards (the camera turns with planks where is Garrett and next to Gareth traces of bare, guess whose and then the claw) to here (the ending) 3 minute 5 second matete visible traces!
It will be possible DLS (supplementary story)

L
Lavuer 18.10.19

The ending repeats the point in the prologue. Only then, Gareth, bitter experience still casts a claw Erin, while destroying the primal ' with the book. In the final clip we see that Erin survived and left claw Garret. happy end.

g
godsmack 18.10.19

SergeyLuashkov
Lavuer
Nichrome eyed you))) Thank you)

s
stHarty 18.10.19

I only here did not understand, from Garrett primal ' came out? Or stone it sucked as well as of virgins?

V
Vladislav Grafkin 18.10.19

Eyes garret of the stone. The stone was vassal primal ' from Erin's eyes but Garrett did not suffer any kind of changes.So he still owns a part of't accept.

V
VinRIGO 18.10.19

Thanks for the explanation. Claw I immediately understood why sticking (Erin got out), but the traces are not noticed.

I
Ilya-Vokson 18.10.19

The ending is that when Erin falls Garrett is afraid that if she dies, it dies and the whole town, so he grabs a book that would be primal ' from Erin left, and then throws her the claw, and the conclusion is that the city is no longer dependent on't accept in Erin, the balance is not disturbed, and Erin was saved. And we will have to wrestle with what happened to Erin and we accordingly will not tell about it in the DLC, and if you release the track. the part that just simply blow it off
PS: I don't understand how she could fall somewhere when Garrett touched her, where the wall was

T
Temnyy Vlastelin 18.10.19

And, there is what the tracks! Well, now everything is clear. Thank you big-eyed people.

A
Aleksandr Silin 18.10.19

I can't shake the feeling that there are 2 ending (near where Erin lies can her what to do)

a
artemsberg 18.10.19

just what is this primal'?

E
Erizo_Loco 18.10.19

GG threw the claw woke up, the claw stuck around. Plus traces. Brain turn on, what is there to discuss? Obviously, the goal was to save ungrateful stupid girl. Which is thanks GG left lying unconscious on a ship full of bloodthirsty fanatics. Plus stole the book and crystal. What can I say, idiots and Piz%!sufferers do not deserve another Nuff said.

K
K.e.k.s 18.10.19

I agree with Erizo_Loco. Such a disappointment. At first the story was interested in, and at the end full out. >.>
Erin, by the way, could survive down there was water, chances are slim, but they are.
That's exactly what was water. What was generally to be soared with this claw? Another thing, if she did not know how to swim.

A
Arion_50 18.10.19

Hello! As I understand the ending to Garrett for some reason (probably afraid that another opportunity may not occur again) brings together the book, the ring itself (I mean eyes), the primal', Erin and thereby sort of completes the ritual. But the girl falls, he throws her the claw and dies. When he awoke, he saw that the claw stuck next to the tree, as well as traces on the deck, where we can assume that Erin made it. However, it is unclear whether all as it should was what happened with the eye of Gareth? Because his face never showed. If someone noticed some details, it will be interesting to hear. =)

K
KaiAshenfox 18.10.19

Hmm. Fellow creators at the end obviously did not have time or the money ended up. I very much hope that in DLS we will clarify all these points, and they still make a sequel and make it together with the work on the bugs.

And over the town and finally the sun came up. I understand that this event is not frequent. There are generally some information about the city? There's always night, or we just sleep during the day? What the red dot in the sky? This local luminary so far? What's going on? Where is my stuff, who are these people?

K
K.e.k.s 18.10.19

And over the town and finally the sun came up. I understand that this event is not frequent.
It's just the morning.) Can solar happens often. While in the game, if you look at the sky, never had clear weather.
There are generally some information about the city?
I didn't read the note, and all sorts of Newspapers. Can there that said.
There's always night, or we just sleep during the day?
-_- How can there be night? GG that lives in the Arctic?) Well, he is asleep, is asleep.)
I very much hope that in DLS we will clarify all these points
Already heard something about the new DLS?

S
Salfus 18.10.19

There is a thought, could it something on the levels to find? Everyone was openly discovered 100%? Could we forget something,Dopamine? Or is the ending one?

K
K.e.k.s 18.10.19

Ending one, that's for sure.