3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 12.06.20 07:59 pm

Hacked!!! (Watch_Dogs 2)

Oh,and I have it already on the license has passed.
63 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasek Vasekk 12.06.20

Game about hackers - slomali hackers.
There is symbolism.

s
solovey2003 12.06.20

Vasek Vasekk
subtly noticed)

f
fox345 12.06.20

Vasek Vasekk
so they did that. a month later, the price tag was thrown off. and now after a month of game torrents will lie. and maybe sooner. and sense to buy even for pittance,I will not.

b
bazilews 12.06.20

Offline I activation in General, as the option is not considered,or pirates,or license.

b
bazilews 12.06.20

I think that soon everything will fall into place and the developers will refuse to Denuvo.

V
Vasek Vasekk 12.06.20

bazilews
Just reduce the price to developers and everything.Yet on the second day break after the release.

How does 1 month of the sale gives all the profits.And there Denovo cope.

b
bazilews 12.06.20

Vasek Vasekk
You have a license?

V
Vasek Vasekk 12.06.20

bazilews
Yes, but taken on the stock NVIDIA for free)).Did not buy.

d
daf123er 12.06.20

in such hands, seems easier to direct the attackers to pay half the cost of protection. 50 pieces Euro (if you believe the info in the Internet protection costs 100,000 euros). with the condition that they will not be a month game breaking.

b
bazilews 12.06.20

Vasek Vasekk
Maybe we'll play together?

V
Vasek Vasekk 12.06.20

daf123er
There then under the office of developers - there will be a line a mile long of all samakana like Bronco))

d
daf123er 12.06.20

Vasek Vasekk
I don't think the world will be typed samakana per kilometer, is able to hack denovo. most likely it is as they say, one of a kind.

d
daf123er 12.06.20

Vasek Vasekk
although you know. maybe these people much. but break the game they are not enjoying it. but for 50 Grand I can zavolochitsy.

P
Podvipodvertov 12.06.20

It is good that it broke! But to be honest I'm still Lara still pass, but Oh, how long ago it broke again. So a lot of versions of WD2 torrents will appear until I can't get to her. And I'm not one for the game denovo not bought, hacked - download and pass, not broke - don't care, wait and pass at least three years, will have to wait, write down in a notebook and she's not going anywhere. I have not the age that would throw a fit about games and shaking hands with saliva in the mouth to expect them.

K
Kovboy belomor 12.06.20

Podvipodvertov I Have the age of 35, but if you swim out of the old tales from the borderlands 2. I will wait with trembling hands

P
Protocol10 12.06.20

Podvipodvertov
And why are you there lark pass for months, when she passed a night on hard and even without resorting to pumping?

By sabzh thanks for the info, looked at the rutor site is already repak from hatab. Set to download, tomorrow I will play. Hackers respect.

K
KRAKENONE 12.06.20

Podvipodvertov
Here a gaming site)) I'm 29 and sometimes I sit with trembling hands and waiting for the next game of the series splintercell, Hitman, Wolfenstein

V
Vitaliy Maskitov 12.06.20

EasyAnticheat for what it is the game requires it is a virus or not write

b
bazilews 12.06.20

Vitaly Maskito
So you cheat in the game could not use.But it is for a license,and pirates all can.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.06.20

KRAKENONE
The same rubbish)