3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E-601 12.06.20 07:59 pm

The problem with the job Cleansing of the Commonwealth and the Quartermaster. (Fallout 4)

Hi all. Previous 2 the task for the Brotherhood of Steel I have tozhy was a bug. 1(Fire support) after the destruction of all the ghouls Dance went on to say enemies, etc. (was console). In the 2(Call to arms) Dans ran away all the time(was ignoring it). Now when I take the job of his staff there is a strange thing... the Token of their jobs and the one he is to go outside of the map. And yet they seem to want me to perform the job on location DLC Far Harbor. I haven't passed. does anyone had this problem? I do not nashol.

10 Comments
Sort by:
E
E-601 12.06.20

Here skrik card

Y
Yczh-Kazym 12.06.20

Not a problem, and the usual random, nothing to do with it.

M
MrGURAM76 12.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s]
1 Use the button print screen in 2017 to take a picture monitor, this is five )))
2 After the release of DLS Headlamp Harbor, they are often sent to, so it's okay.

Z
Zolotko555 12.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s]
I was not like this because I first Nika pumped and brotherhood in the last turn...then what can be done 1) rollback and it is desirable that the saved game was not in the territory where the quest is taken,there is a chance that the quest will place kenitsa. 2) after the rollback not to take while quest and go to pump nick and dusting him barharbor.....do not have to go through the WHOLE barharbor...take the quest to bring nick and mark ,so to speak, to return to the Commonwealth to leave nick's and again in fairharbor on the job...the quests won't break if that...you are important there is not too Shine like the brotherhood)))

E
E-601 12.06.20

MrGURAM76
Thanks for the clarification. I thought the bug which. And about the screenshot and I know) Just all this from your mobile phone wrote here and took a picture. Quick, as they say)

E
E-601 12.06.20

Золотко555
Thanks for the advice. I have a level 42. Far Harbor is not yet. Several times(6-7) rolled back the save, but nothing changed. Well, the Harbor will go Far and will return to him)

E
E-601 12.06.20

Rakszas
Oh, these gods of randomness)

B
BlackTigerTK 12.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s]
On the nexus there is a mod that prevent radiant quests sodrujestva sending beyond - to far Harbor, for example. So if there is no aversion to fashion, it is possible to use it:-)

Z
Zolotko555 12.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s]
as it doesn't come?? O_O you nick races to the Desk and talk to receptionist...because for any to be activated....I'm still when you Dance in the area fought said do a rollback !!! bug you will be pulled if using the console will finish the quest

E
E-601 12.06.20

Золотко555
Shame on me. I'm sorry, comes and passed. I have it on the dessert left) When everyone else is tired of going through it in the end)