3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alaviton 12.06.20 07:59 pm

If Rockstar bans for Nativ in solitary? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Decided to play around with nation alone. Will ban you? And what you need to do to online not banned for Nativ?
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil Zotov 12.06.20

of course not and online is not a ride

I
Ilya233 12.06.20

No. Simply delete the files that you threw during the installation of the trainer when you want to log in Online

M
MAIBATSU 12.06.20

In any case, before entering the online delete the trainer completely, and then suddenly during the fight accidentally press F4......

D
Demon59901 12.06.20

Cyril Semchenko
No, but be careful. Going to go online with at least one extra file in the folder with the game and *poof!* — you are banned. Forever. Blink of an eye.

P
Pielon 12.06.20

Not banned, if you log in you will not. When connecting to online remove cheats.

P
Pakc666 12.06.20

I'm somewhere around two months played with established nation online (not using it, of course). Was too lazy to remove and again to put. Nothing terrible happened, but if you don't want to tempt fate, before entering the multiplayer cheats better to remove. For playing solo with cheats nothing.

P
Pakc666 12.06.20

Demon59901
Only not any extra file plays, namely the files of trainers. I accidentally installed the game not in a separate folder, and just like that, on the drive :D I have a Orgy game files among personal. And nothing, everything works fine and not banyat.

g
gwunbleidd 12.06.20

No

G
Grandshot 12.06.20

Any coach involved in the game and changes the memory address when you activate any of the functions, and cheat the whole thing detectit. Just now in the process of the game any third-party process is unlikely to follow the ban. This often happens when anti-viruses, drivers, spec. programs for monitoring and taking screenshots etc. and keep track of trusted if the software intervenes in the process of the game almost impossible, and so the anticheat can't. A ban for anyone to intervene the process all wrong. So that you can coach and not be removed completely from the folder of the game and even call it a menu, respectively, but nothing to activate. But it's better not to risk it.