3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kazah iz Astany 12.06.20 07:59 pm

Tricks, Easter eggs, secrets (The Sims 4)

Here you will be to lay out completely legal ways to improve the game for the characters.
19 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kazah iz Astany 12.06.20

Well, let's say,sat the Sims to get them to work and to do anything.As the budget total.

R
RikoChiko 12.06.20

Under-slaveholders that since the first part of doing.

S
SeGAD 12.06.20

They must be hooked to nakormit, they die, and the budget will remain )))

V
Viss 12.06.20

Some penny tricks above written.

In General, here:
1. Mandatory statim music center in the kitchen, and best of all rooms except bedrooms. Sims themselves turn it on while eating, and thus raise yourself up. If music is included, and Sims don't listen to her - off will be most profitable than to rush in choosing them to listen.

2. In his career cook kind of a lot of pieces of furniture lifts inspiration that Nachamu affects the learning of any skills creativity: music, writing, art, technology and cooking. It is best to apnut this prof first.

3. Prof apnata the bartender can create the same potions that are purchased with happiness points. However! Potion of youth there is not included.

4. When the SIM eats don't download it just 3 actions. Such ka naprimer: listening to music, food and conversations. The more action, the more time is spent on each Food in the refrigerator spoils faster and can Shavat ruined the dish, which is equal to polygeny in the mood.

5. The FACT
A great chance to conceive a boy from 7 to 11:59 a.m., and the girl — from midnight to 6:59 am.

6. When you see that SIMA will soon need the toilet, it is better to first click consistent, immune supporting properties to apply to unsat, then brush your teeth which also adds to the mood plus (minty fresh). Steps to flush and wash hands will be held in the queue. ATTENTION! This action is not applicable to the Sluts! In this case you will have to do everything for them!
From pumped geek improve the toilet trouble and sink with automatic soap. Wyposa these actions guaranteed that your Sims will vyhodets toilet with a coupe of good mood for 3-4 hours.

M
Mr.Sirocco 12.06.20

But you can still get to sleep with each other and have children...all just all relatives, children, parents....in short, only children can't f***, there is not even to gays HD

Sister suggested.... she's a mage slept with the chick left, she calls and says I'm pregnant, and when she cornered to her site was the married chick...so she peripherlas with her husband, they caught it from a pregnant wife, had a fight, kissed my husband, he went into the kitchen, and she slept with a mage sister... and then he called and said the boy was born, name is Anastasia....but the game girl CDM

Just horror :)

I
Ilya Lis 12.06.20

Never put things in front of the fireplace(3-5 squares) or the thing will burn! I have personally experienced this pain.

P
PlAyGrAuNd 12.06.20

How to cook? click on the refrigerator, prepare the dish and the SIM does nothing, the drawn picture, like footprints leading to the cross.

j
jackhake 12.06.20

PlAyGrAuNd
It means something to him stopping to go to the fridge

A
AGS37 12.06.20

Viss
mmmm... such interesting tricks, can download it...?)

P
PlAyGrAuNd 12.06.20

jackhake
the point is that he takes something from the fridge and then puts it on the table. You have to eat oatmeal...

m
mrG0bliN 12.06.20

for start-up capital I collected the flowers and rocks around the house and sold
3-4 packs of roses is about 500 bucks
to start mad money )

there was a bug with garbage, the SIM picked up the trash, said that she doesn't know how to make it and was thrown to the floor, then you could extract the details, then again took out the garbage and so on to infinity eventually scored his pockets with parts, and repaired all that could be

to pay bills through Inbox
through cell phone
via PC

you can go to the neighbor sleep in his bed to eat his food and generally live it without any problems ))

where the thief is and why the fire engine? how many Sims have nedell no one was able to singe the house :with

M
Mavladiy1988 12.06.20

PlAyGrAuNd
not bags and bags!)

s
spellcustomer 12.06.20

During the game try to change the purpose of life (sometimes I get it to thousands of points of happiness, since some of the conditions to achieve the neighboring life goals already performed). Then just go back to that goal which was originally.

V
Viss 12.06.20

Dug up one site and there are sooo poleznaya infa about tricks.
1. The game has adventure hidden areas in each city. Details with pictures: http://forums.playground.ru/sims_4/igrovie_hitrosti-837805/

2. How to find a voodoo doll and what the consequences. http://thesimsclub.ru/the-sims-4-gde-najti-kuklu-vudu/

f
foxskad 12.06.20

How to open hidden areas in The Sims 4
In The Sims 4 there are two hidden plot. To unlock them, you will need to perform certain actions, and, after opening, your SIM will have access to rare and unique collectibles. Below we will tell you how to open them.

Sylvan Glade (Willow Creek)
Sylvan glade is a hidden area in the town of willow Creek. To access this area, you will need to put characters on a site called "the cry of the wild Boar" and go to the tree near the house, placed it in the public space.

Once you are on this site, locate the tree, like the screenshot below. It is located to the right of the house, you can direct the mouse on the trees until you notice which you may have interaction.

After clicking on the tree, select the interaction to "Watch" look at him and pour about three times, then talk on the leaves (or roots) and you will see how the tree will be transformed and you will see a secret entrance. You will also have the interaction to "Explore", after clicking which will appear in the dialog box. When you choose correct answers you unlock a hidden area.

To access this area, choose the following options:
Go on a sound "Go down the stream" Enter the fog " to Go through.

Once on this site, your SIM will find the following collectibles: cherry, pear, snapdragons, lilies, Daisy, strawberry, mushroom, Basil, minerals, fish and frogs.

Forgotten Grotto (Oasis Springs)
Hidden area in Oasis springs is called Forgotten Grotto. To open it, you need to visit the Park "Desert flowers" or plot Affluent mansion (it belongs to a family of Landgraab) and find an abandoned mine/cave. To interact with it, your SIM must have 10th skill level of mechanics.

Having a 10th level skill mechanics, click on mine and click "Hack":

Once your SIM open the passage, click on it and select "Explore". After entering the cave, just like last time, you will need to choose the correct answers from the pop-up dialog boxes.

To unlock Forgotten Grotto select the following options:
Choose a wide road "to Choose the stairs" go to the cliff.

If you did everything correctly, you will find yourself on a hidden area
We won't post many screenshot of this section and encourage you to admire its beauty and explore. Also, there you can find the following items: mushrooms, onions, sage, potato, Lily, minerals, fish and frogs.

A
A-lmaz 12.06.20

Please tell me, if you had an argument with another character and he disappeared from phone books and from the list, is there a way to find him and play?)

V
Vinssk 12.06.20

Yes, you can

P
ProstoqYParen 12.06.20

There is a lamp with codes.She raises spirits and money.

I
Igor Bondarenko 1971 12.06.20

There is a cool tip for those who are tired to wait until your SIM devour!! I even killed that SIM can spend hours to drink a glass of milk or juice. I was looking for an alternative and found. The easiest way is to start growing fruits and vegetables. SIM eats them instantly and they grow quickly. However, he can communicate without distraction. Although one leaf of lettuce for example increase a little but because fruit and vegetables grow quickly and You always have lots of them, and the time of irrigation does not take as much time as gratisa porridge)).