3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pro100 Endryu 12.06.20 08:03 pm

(The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

The delusion of some kind. Started a new game on Insane difficulty level, and vrazhin die with 2-3 hits of a sword, even if silver beat! Fashion is, but they don't affect damage. Out of desperation, even reinstalled the game but did not help. What could be the problem?
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pro100 Endryu 12.06.20

moonchild69
Well probably have to leave. Can fashion the complexity will help

c
crix 12.06.20

Crazy - is that with one life? Passed the game on this difficulty, but I do not remember exactly, about two or three bumps, but just remember that it was hell difficult. Especially when you're in the prologue the dragon burns(and you have passed all other options Roche) or at the end of the first Chapter of\the beginning of the second. Remember, I wanted to see what would happen if steriti krasnolud-guard. Thought some fight will be(With Roche the same thing can be done)... Started at first.
Go on, try to fight the Knackery in the cave, or Hadrian and his entourage. If you will just, most likely, something is wrong with the game. License? You can check in the Arena.
By the way, if loaded from the first part saves, the beginning and the truth is simpler. Especially if you have armor crow.

T
TheKep 12.06.20

change in xml file the stats of your swords to a lower one, is a 5-minute Affairs and you will have happiness or run with weaker trunks

S
Sergey Senchenko 12.06.20

Well, you Uchenye guys on your play)

P
Pro100 Endryu 12.06.20

crix
Yes, with one life. License stimovsky. Moreover, in the prologue even fists I'm with 2 strokes box knight. As I understand it from mod Extreme Quality Flora. At the nexus, complained that he raises the stats of Geralt, although I had no idea what it is. But that's only nothing helps. Demolition of this mod, re-installed the game, started over - to no avail.

P
Pro100 Endryu 12.06.20

Sergey Senchenko
Wanted hardcore) Game on average passed

S
Sergey Senchenko 12.06.20

Pro100 Andrew
Clear)

B
Bupycop 12.06.20

crix
Yeah, were you insane... in order to pass on the crazy, at least pass from the second passage of this complexity, and to die in the prologue on the dragon or not know that the conflict with the guards, kill, it says your game level or balabolstvo. Follow what you managed to die in the prologue, you see this complexity, you and fair play could not master, because fighting with draugam or the final bosses of the dragon, at times difficult and take place be much more.

c
crix 12.06.20

Bupycop
I pereprohodil seven times. Drauga killed without taking damage. Irden, from the back, Erden from the back. Have a funny screenshot where I killed the dragon before meeting him on the roof(the game then hung).

c
crix 12.06.20

Pro100 Andrew
Good luck, and take care of the nerves).

P
Pro100 Endryu 12.06.20

crix
Thanks, I'll try) In the prologue, the dragon has already burned 1 time XD

P
Poenarum 12.06.20

Bupycop
I do not agree. Also happened to die on the dragon, although draugr actually never died.
But the dragon in the end even bagal due to the fact that I killed him ahead of time, even when he face to the tower popped)
And this is on insane level. Fashion not yuzal...So, you know, killing him was too easy. Well, except that the Manager to put out on mad decided not to. Pumping pumping, but it certainly gives Geralt defecate enough, personally I thought the most powerful enemy in the game.
Anyway, the Witcher second a reasonable approach quite simply follows.
The dragon in the prologue and a few still moments in the game on reaction. At the time, as in other fights, anyone can at least rusty sword zakovyryat. The only problem is strategy and patience. Strategy understand even in the first pass. But the greedy and to hurry at any stage, something like how well opened, well one more time to hit the time...
This is the secret of passing insane levels. A couple of times died in the beginning because of the haste and carelessness, got the slap, admired level and not in a hurry, from any foreign sound at first roll, and then to think that behind the sound and where)