3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhuv 12.06.20 08:04 pm

win8.1 and \"Tom Clancy\'s Splinter Cell: Blacklist\" (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

does not start immediately writes

10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skull Face 12.06.20

The game is 100% compatible with Windows 8.1, so look for a problem at home.

o
olegik55 12.06.20

Jouve itself gluteny uplay client, try to run as admin or reinstall uplay, but it is better to buy this game on steam or the other,such a hemorrhoids would not be starting ,more stable client in my opinion, I recommend .

Z
Zhuv 12.06.20

the incentive I have already all the Russian have bought the game(sound) ! and these in the store as CALL of DUTY on STEAM there is no Russian language! And even with the EXE shnik curled!

x
xDeMID2014x 12.06.20

olegik55
There seems no difference in the Trims you bought it on Origin or all ravoo through Uplay to run.

o
olegik55 12.06.20

Jouve well with the boy the steam client, however screwed up it is,and on the stability and efficiency it is inferior to the uplay client, but again, if you need Rusik for some games ,you can download it in the Internet ,since that's the case.

o
olegik55 12.06.20

xDeMID2014x Yes it is all true game from Ubisoft run from uplay , but again if you look in terms of other games not Ubisoft, I'm at least starting the problems in the games in the steam client not yet seen.

Z
Zhuv 12.06.20

problems in games in the steam client is not and never nebylo problems in yupley with echazabal Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist.

Z
Zhuv 12.06.20

The response from Ubisoft Support:

Please install the game on drive C

1. Disable the application background:
You may encounter problems due to applications running in the background on your computer. When playing Ubisoft games, please be sure to close all running background applications before start the game.

Read and follow the steps listed in the instructions:

- Open the start menu, look for Run (Win XP), start search (Win Vista) or search programs and files (Win 7)
Please remove all the information from the Ticker, and enter the word MSCONFIG. Press ENTER/ Enter to open the system configuration utility
- Review the list of startup items (not the Startup tab) and select Selective startup (if it is not already selected) (If you don't see this feature, make sure you've clicked on 'General' at the top of the window)
- Once you have clicked the 'Selective startup,' uncheck Load startup items
- After completing this step, click the 'Apply' and 'OK', then restart the computer

2. Clean temporary files:

To do this, go to the start menu on your desktop (or in the case of Windows Vista / Windows 7 press the Windows key and the letter R at the same time)
Type% TEMP% and press enter.
Edit and select All.
File / Delete.

NOTE: If you are using Windows 7, select the files that you need to press Ctrl + A together. Once the files are highlighted, then click the Delete button.

Start the game again.

Z
Zhuv 12.06.20

full of robot idiot wrote. in 1990 we passed!

Z
Zhuv 12.06.20

All flies are spinning Windows 10! New Uplay and PC !!! Locked 3 years ago.