3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 12.06.20 08:05 pm

PATCH 1.27 B, W3L (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

To play on the server now requires patch 1.27 b.
Download the new w3l here: http://www.rubattle.net/warcraft3/files/142795/
Patch for the Russian version of the game can be downloaded here: link (this is faster than to download auto-update)
31 Comments
Sort by:
C
ChelseaFC2013 12.06.20

The new w3l thank you.

C
ChelseaFC2013 12.06.20

But I still have not included, says that failed to connect.

t
tuzic1 12.06.20

> aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ska,why can't I login with the new patch,and so wants to beat cancers

a
andruha122 12.06.20

thanks bro, went!

ChelseaFC2013 by the administrator open w3l?

s
sillend 12.06.20

g_n
Of course sorry, but when you stop supporting 1.26? And somehow not very good separation of rubella, some play on the old patch, the other on the new.

D
DrummerIF 12.06.20

Now, with all clients being updated at 1.27.

V
Valera Shupta 12.06.20

I go to Varick najiahu Batel there is no updated, well I think I will wait, downloaded click restart and then Bang and a bug in ustavnovki updates

V
Valera Shupta 12.06.20

what do I do?

D
DoctorAlexxx 12.06.20

Valerie, I have the same problem was, I blew the hell out of 1.26 and put the patched 1.27. Players very little, but are added directly into the eyes

f
firkax 12.06.20

luche bi postavil lubuyu versiyu no s licenzionnih obrazov bi togda vse patchilos' bez problem

M
MorirMerda 12.06.20

why this patch if no FullHD officially not added any lags on OFE not fixed. Was a normal company to release старктафта2, then suddenly polls become a moron

j
jekawar 12.06.20

please tell me what to do that would again play in Varick. after this I can connect to the Internet on robattle, and renewal in the manual is not downloading at 70MB stay warm and no more swinging

j
jekawar 12.06.20

what to do I do not understand, have already removed the old Vario. all re-downloaded and everything is exactly the same problem

g
ghost 12.06.20

If someone is not 1.26-1.27 at avtonomniy, you can try to download the files of 1.26 propathene archive and replace in the game folder, then try the auto update from the server.

i
irknet 12.06.20

jekawar
w3l for version 1.27 b worth? if not, then you need to download and go through it. No problems should arise.

j
jekawar 12.06.20

Yes should all just cannot connect, I can not understand in what business, already deleted everything associated with the old Vario, downloaded it again via torrent, it again starts to update automatically and does not connect to battle no writes will ustanovite connection manual

j
jekawar 12.06.20

I have a problem . I play on Battlnet and after update can't log in when I open the game it POPs up a window that I must upgrade to version 1.22 a-1.25 b what do I do on the Internet no versions such patchou or I haven't found help I want to play in the Battlnet !!!

d
dosnmater 12.06.20

jekawar
if you pictures, why the admins to be called ugly and require assistance?
take your old 1.26 and remove MX folic and other files with the file extension .mixtape, remove old w3l.exe, w3lh.dll.So your Vario needs to be as pure as it should be. Shake the patch, put it. Shake out http://www.rubattle.net/warcraft3/files/143609/ new w3l.exe for 1.27 b. Throw it in the game folder and play. If the Windows is reinstalled, don't forget to swing gate.reg to add rubellite in the server list. I hasten to disappoint you, old MX, thank God, at 1.27 b doesn't work, you will be thrown out of the game, so don't put anything extra, and play fair, while dolboebi not invented a new MX for 1.27 b. Hope I helped.

d
dosnmater 12.06.20

English version not checked, I have a Russian Varick.
copy the text to user the ilb from another post:

PS. links to manual updates of the RUSSIAN VERSION, if the game eng. version these links will not work:
first, put in 1.27 and yadi.sk/d/CpCsPNSY36Y7Fu
put on top of the 1.27 b yadi.sk/d/utBKo49G36YfmB
and then put the loader www.playground.ru/files/warcraft_iii_loader_w3l_..
And start the game through the file w3l.exe located in the game folder.

j
jekawar 12.06.20

dosnmater
not when any MX I had, and other illegal mods, nukajop you're the nerd, you understand I'm just an Amateur playing in free time in DotA, and I was like 10-thousand does not work well, I have to go to the Vario, I have re-installed the old version, I go to rubal and he forcibly starts the update, after downloading the update, same thing happens not able to find the connection, no that would be to do like all normal companies if the update is forced and ustanavlivatsya shall all automatically and all to work properly