3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyacheslav Levkovich 12.06.20 08:05 pm

Not passable (Riptide GP: Renegade)

This game you can pass?
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
KlementXX 12.06.20

In General I will say as I have it developed.The first boss to go without the full flow of the car is simply useless.And pumping does little.It is important to convenient levels /there are/ stupid 20 times in a row to gain points to buy skills/tricks/.Cooler than trick-the more filled scale breakthrough.In principle it is possible to complete one flip.In the game there are two versions of start;the first is you scribe right in the front /enemies powerfully go and look for them except that you can with dogs/.The second variant is offered when nth number of bungled attempts to know it,you start level.On it I with fifties never managed to beat the second boss - Viper.Stuck in front of a couple /bosses number 3/.Perhaps really IMPASSABLE.Well, if only through a heart attack and thrown out of the window monitor.And it is us noona? And just do /those who haven't tried it to give good advice; if you make a mistake / didn't fit into the turn,hit and so/ and feel free to click 'start over'-arrival is lost.Especially with the bosses.
Perhaps I will add, Among other tricks present 'persecution'.It's like if you settle down in the tail and will be going to the Wake /translated as 'white stripe'-I long searched for this the 'strip'/ I say will go very quickly.Bullshit don't count.As went and will go.First things first swing acrobatics.Further; in the story often flashes 'workarounds'.So thoroughly and to glitches in the brain after studying all the maps/ which are able to get/claim that no such 'workarounds' is not in sight! Well, except that variations on the theme of how to get around the rock.If this is a workaround-then their mass.

V
Vyacheslav Levkovich 12.06.20

If someone took the game throw off please I beg save.

K
KlementXX 12.06.20

Vyacheslav Levkovich
Not throw off.Nothing to throw.Without the trainer there is nothing to do /I spit and scored a trainer there.So throw nothing.Such is the cycle of water in nature.

k
kolyanx 12.06.20

KlementXX
personally, I have a feeling that the trainer will not be

p
psythra 12.06.20

Sorry of course,but you can get really impossible.

k
kolyanx 12.06.20

I hope the trainer is still valoisat and then the game is not really pass

k
kolyanx 12.06.20

judging by how much time has passed all just too lazy to put the trainer or even preserving

k
kolyanx 12.06.20

lazy priests please put finally sohranenie or at least trainer and that really all about?