3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jr-sneg 12.06.20 08:06 pm

5 akt 2 kvest (Diablo 2)

omit the salutation.
Preface: in General, decided to do in his spare time cooking amulets, rings, etc. need a lot of ral runes.
there is also a bunch of mules after the wigs.
question: how to pass this quest mule ?
3 packs of Barba's need to be saved.
as far as I remember, the wall is necessary to break it charu (taxi driver, the mule), not a merc.
what was tested:
1) on each pack of TP at the start of the mule and was going to kill him or not.
2) each pack had a mule and monitored to didn't kill him.
3) tried 2 packs of smash itself, and the third to have a mule.
4) miscellaneous other manipulations and changes on quest still tried.
summary: each of the options triggers a 50\50. all do the same at the first option, then count kvet, no. do the same with other versions - the same result.
anyone that knows about this ? ( if someone successfully doing this quest, but do not want to reveal the secret to all - can write to the PM. this will be our little secret).
3 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 12.06.20

Barba definitely survive and go to TP (where there was of old, that they may tademait directed towards Chara missile)? Recently did about 5 quests - all the beam. However, I'm on HC, and mule clean... Perhaps this is a bug akin to the captive statuae: the first Unica, from-fifth-to-tenth, it is never in the same game.. damn Mapa and other trichobezoars. :C

k
keks. 12.06.20

The Foundation save the 2 packs, the third clean(but not approaching the gate!) and lead the mule. kV zametalsya if a mule will save them(open portal).
bear in mind that they sometimes run a bunch of NPCs, they also can save them(2 times I kV ruined bitches:))

R
Rivnyanyn 12.06.20

Yesterday identity for the first time ruined. Then it was preening around as HC, the mule came under the gate, he flew to the middle to the barbarians, and Merck gouge the gate. Then another 3 times did so it's all good.