3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scorponozhek 12.06.20 08:06 pm

Far Cry Primal hacked (Far Cry: Primal)

Hacked (CPY)
44 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 12.06.20

Later(YPC)

F
Flow4Master 12.06.20

In the morning repuke roll.

S
Scorponozhek 12.06.20

Flow4Master
OK, then how do I delete a topic?

A
Alamut95 12.06.20

Scorponozhek
Write in this thread @Moder Delete the thread and the topic will be deleted

S
Scorponozhek 12.06.20

@Moder Delete thread

S
Scorponozhek 12.06.20

Alamut_95
SPS, is that right?

A
Alamut95 12.06.20

Scorponozhek
Yeah, now I have to wait )

S
Scorponozhek 12.06.20

Alamut_95
OK

V
Vasek Vasekk 12.06.20

Took action, as it is more then 3 keys on this game and sold for 1000R.
Not even installed - for he knew that will not play more than an hour.

An R-but will not even swing.Run with the mammoths...not love such a setting.

j
jigadloff 12.06.20

SaveX3
Yeah, and banned for a month slapped at the same time!

M
Metalist1925 12.06.20

Vasek Vasekk
the same. Pressure the key as a gift, but not at all interesting.

H
Hemo 12.06.20

Yes, hacking is a tactic of developers. When in the circle game fading of passion make a push in the form of discounts or whatever hacking. And now back to a boil, passions discussions, disputes. For anyone with this are the Studio pros. Protection does its job, does not in the first week of the program to fade.

S
SkrepcheZaVR 12.06.20

At low 20 fps, at max 8-9 Classical optimization!!

O
Omnia Smirnow 12.06.20

SkrepcheZaVR
Yubiki not just put into play all his soul, made the game probably without love)))

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

SkrepcheZaVR
Spoilers it's played entirely in FullHD on gtx 760:
Spoiler
It is still a Far Cry, and it goes quite well. Optimizing it certainly was not complaining. Meanwhile, repak still includes HD textures 4k. What's your system unit?
Seen in profile, struck a R9 270x (though I doubt that's it, because this is a weak old man, though in 2013, NO, I'm radeona complete zero), and, in General, here's a video, and play:
Far Cry Primal R9 270x - Ultra - High - Medium - Low
And there, on Ultra 30+ fps in FullHD.

E
EvENGED 12.06.20

First played all the rules. the second time it started:

A
Analius 12.06.20

GET Litsenzionniy cabbage SOUP!!
HURRAY!! Yoo-hoo. pirates ahead! on Board the ship!!! download Repack!and in the battle!
consolers on your knees!

f
fog666666 12.06.20

SkrepcheZaVR
Havnekontoret you

S
SkrepcheZaVR 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Video card there is only 50 %,so its still stock.But what PERC did that video? QUESTION AND 270х equivalent to 760 and just bypasses it

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

SkrepcheZaVR
Spoilertv? Mean you have, well, a duck is about, so figured out the problem, found the cause, well, you see. In the video, the second one, the CPU is like AMD FX-6300, well, there's so written, six core processor. You have to understand that your 4-core AMD Phenom II X4 955 is not pulling the game. Look at the video, download the 6 cores from 50%, not bad.
The QUESTION AND 270х equivalent to 760 and even slightly passes her - I threw the example, just mindlessly, not looking at the profile, sometimes there is false information, or not at all, the first thing that came in search box gtx 760. And you know, I got a nice gtx 760 R9 270X bypasses a little, somewhere less, somewhere more. Here is a comparison:
R9 270X vs gtx 760http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1043?vs=1038
In fact, similar results we see in the video.
I don't know what your problem is, maybe the driver or the processor, but the video should be loaded, otherwise, and it's not game optimization, if such errors are, of course, is not incorporated in the tablet for the game (even sounds silly, but there are also curves pills really manifest themselves, usually differently), BUT I have never seen such.
PS Clarification+explanation ofvideo Card there is only 50 %,so its still with the stock - yet it must be understood in the video saw the numbers. Where is? If in the video, it is actually 99%, when you click on the map or a menu, this value drops to 70 and 40%, respectively. A word about that for her even with a reserve reserve sounds ridiculous, nonsense. Neither in this game. The stock can be considered if you have the FPS will be rested in a vertical clock, and it's usually 30 or 60, although manually, this value can be checked by anyone, and the frequency will decrease, if the graphics card will run at this value, i.e. YES, we can assume that the graphics card is powerful, and it's holding 60 fps (for example) easily, then the load of the graphics card will drop to, say 70%, we can assume that 30% is a stock, and if you disable the lock in 60 FPS, will be 100% the load is the maximum capacity of the graphics card. But you even fps to 30 not got any stock? And in the video, load 99%, even up to a vertical synchronizing pulse is not reached, every first frame of 60 FPS, every second - 30 FPS, but 30 he crossed (something like-it is not really explained, doesn't sound nice).