3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
335 12.06.20 08:06 pm

Health does not regenerate (Assassin's Creed 3)

The problem is that health is not restored after I was attacked by a Cougar I have left somewhere 10-15% health.An entire Chapter of the game I was playing that the screen was blinking red(when the main character dying).Then like the blink that I almost died has passed,but health is not restored.So I have barely passed as Chapter 6,but health as well by 10-15% worth it.It is very hard to pass especially in battle 2 times you hit me and I immediately die.Play with a coach on immortality not interested,the whole fun of the game disappears.Help please,what to do??
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindicta 12.06.20

Three hundred thirty five
Pirates?

T
TIGERblacK 12.06.20

The game, as I understand it, already rebooted....I don't know then...

335 12.06.20

Yes, the pirates(or rather Repack from R. G Virtus).Most interesting is that when I turn the trainer on immortality,then health is restored to 100%.Then turn off the trainer and when I get hurt to 10-15% health,it would not be restored to 100% without a coach.
And another question,can I download another Repack and transfer the save from my Repack from R. G Virtus on the other(it can help)?And what Repack works better(without lags)?

J
Jack-Maverik 12.06.20

takayazhe problem nesostoyavsheesya health can anyone help????

C
Cryptor 12.06.20

Coach blew the game. It turned out a bug which was recorded in the saves and all. Most likely correct, you can only start the game again. In General Assassins are not a pleasant moment for the use of trainers. Some bugs that arise when using the trainer may be recorded in the saves and all! I noticed in AC Revelations when I used the trainer and zakosyachil them the game. I had a bug with the bombs which I could not understand because of what is happening and have sinned in the game! Since I'm more of a trainers party in Assassins don't use at all! I made my personal trainer for the game Assassin's Creed 3, just for health!

Who should use http://rghost.ru/44618859

Trainer, the game doesn't screws it up and running on any version of the game. Trainer is made using the program Cheat Engine. How to play with him, did not notice any glitches. Other type cheats for money and so I add no more, and then interest is lost. No viruses, for your trainer I say.

1. Run Ubisoft Game Launcher, then the trainer and then the game. When the trainer will be docked to the game then the music will turn off automatically. Button F1 to activate the immortality. Or start running the game, then turn it to start the trainer. When he got out of the game completely and then went back, trainer so it is necessary to restart and it will not work.

p.s. By the way those who have a bug with the health. My trainer can help because it gives the main character a value of 999 in health, not 100 as in the default game. When you activate F1 in the game, then let the enemy even 1 time you hit, and a strip of lives should be filled full instantly.

T
Trind 12.06.20

Not do not know do not have such health)))) Even with the trainer and even without him, played with him and without him))))

_
_Pro100_Myasnik_ 12.06.20

Cryptor
And can once again fill the file, and the old link is not working.

C
Cryptor 12.06.20

_Pro100_Myasnik_
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/GiEr/rvLmkxwLg

_
_Pro100_Myasnik_ 12.06.20

Cryptor
Thank you!