3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VIRUSLR 12.06.20 08:16 pm

Is there a mod for parsing stuff? (Fallout 4)

Welcome. Tell me, is there a mod to parse stuff automatically?
I googled, found different, but meets all desired criteria is not found.
Are looking for is:
That would be stuff that can be automatically put in workshop a and understood to components.
However, if you are faced with the limits of the buildings, you know that one of the most legitimate and easiest ways to reduce the limit, is to bring a bunch of stuff and parse it manually - limit decreases.
Here, it is necessary that in this fashion, in the analysis of the workshop stuff automatically, so the limit was reduced similarly.

Somebody about it heard?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dolgovya3yy 12.06.20

Crusher The Grinder .PTS.simple mod adds a menu, crusher of all.It is in Russian language.

s
saa0891 12.06.20

VIRUSLR wrote:
However, if you are faced with the limits of the buildings, you know that one of the most legitimate and easiest ways to reduce the limit, is to bring a bunch of stuff and parse it manually - limit decreases.
Here, it is necessary that in this fashion, in the analysis of the workshop stuff automatically, so the limit was reduced similarly.
Easier to just make a mod to disable the limit and no steam.

D
Dolgovya3yy 12.06.20

saa0891
You are absolutely right. The lower limit of disassembling stuff-dancing with tambourines. Especially when dense housing settlements, and so and so will be the brakes-it's not the limit and not in the gland of a computer and in the motion of the game. He does not pull beautiful construction,because the game developers themselves did not expect that gamers will so love to build.

Z
Zefos 12.06.20

shieldandsword wrote:
He does not pull beautiful construction,because the game developers themselves did not expect that gamers will so love to build.
When you consider how many extras came out (with the cut out features from the base game) which expands the building, then it is safe to say that construction is that the only thing the developers want to push gamers.
I Sanctuary built only 1, five-story building, around the dismantled everything I could, to the limit full, minus 20-30 fps on this location, if you remove the limit and still something to build that later I will have a slide show.

D
Dolgovya3yy 12.06.20

Zefos
Support! Moreover I want high on this very site. Guys developed drove the game in a very different direction, hence the wild subsidence in built-up areas. Rather hence the notorious limit craft-he's not done just so,right?
Exceeded the limit-the movement has not drawn! Resources are assigned for several minutes ,even leave the settlement ,running to another place and after thirty minutes happy message Resource is assigned to . And if there were a few settlements-think where assigned.

B
BlackTigerTK 12.06.20

shieldandsword
Crusher vesch! Myself use it all the time! True, a limit like how it reduces. In General, if no mods, then quickly limit to reduce the disassembly of weapons. But not on the workbench and the floor. And the more mods on a weapon the better. Limit falls on the eyes.

Z
Zolotko555 12.06.20

BlackTigerTK
I agree...and what else noticed in the first building code introduced over the limit...quietly built a fps and just as the horror fell....in the current saved game I all locations take the limit the weapons are many but the fps dropped quite a bit....Yes, sort of like tinkering with these weapons, but the benefit is

V
VIRUSLR 12.06.20

Honestly, I can't say that I notice a significant drawdown fps due to construction. My fps is hanging barely, depending on which way you look, fps in the district 14-34, so play...