3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XaKePRus96 12.06.20 08:16 pm

The memory could not be Written!!! (Watch_Dogs 2)

anyone had this problem, help!

14 Comments
Sort by:
a
adfs adsff 12.06.20

XaKePRus96
net.framework 4.6 put

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 12.06.20

adfs adsff
Chela 10 wines out there already net.framework is not less than 5.0 included....
There probably Windows is buggy...or the paging file is small

a
adfs adsff 12.06.20

Eugene Astrakhan
fifth? Make up your mind and materiel.

X
XaKePRus96 12.06.20

Eugene Astrakhan
the swap file for choice systems, like Netframework 5, autoblow Windows, with other games everything is OK, this is such crap, even after reinstalling, the Windows should not fail, but thank you for the options:)

M
Mr.Freeman 12.06.20

XaKePRus96
Windows 7 x64 put and forget about all the problems. Well, why rotovate 10? This OS is unreliable in all respects. Have all admitted it.. or did not understand.. or pretend to be fools

M
Mr.Freeman 12.06.20

What the hell paging file?! I have 16 gig of RAM and it finally turned OFF! No problems and no crashes!!!

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

XaKePRus96
With 16 GB the paging file is not needed, it can (and should) disable. I've removed it, useless addition with this volume, but with SSD under system.
Like, Netframework 5 - 5-th, but there is a 4.5. 6th he is not put, especially if you automatically installed the 4th version. In General, net framework 6 replaces the 4th, and without it some games refuse to work, the sample Space Engineers, but he's warning outputs a message about the need for the installation. I put the net ten, and there it is (6th version) was not.
If in case you want to check or just put like recommends adfs adsff, he is needed in any case:
In short, here are instructions for installing it, I wrote repecto do shake Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool:
Спойлерhttps://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/confirmation.aspx?id=30135
Completely remove the 4.5 version, there is not difficult, restart, then put the 4.6.X , I think the current version 4.6.2 at the moment.
Source:
Спойлерhttps://steamcommunity.com/app/244850/discussions/0/364040961433603174/
Here's the trick, 4.6.x is not assigned until the previous one is deleted. Well I have so. To check whether or not, and installed or no, download the new installer NET Framework 4.6:
Спойлерhttps://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx?id=53344

Z

XaKePRus96
The game is demanding at least try also 16 to supply...and the system is not enough

Z

Mr.Freemаn
1 who where recognized wines 10 a Fig? Conversely, many happy! You're sitting there for 10 more years not overjoyed
2 Looks like you're a little what to play...there are games without a swap don't want to work properly...though you 128 operatives put..

Z

adfs adsff
Brush up on 4.6...worth...not much mistaken this person and recommended

P
PankiVTanke 12.06.20

Personally, my experience with the same error. Vin8.1.
Installed and re-installed everything. Compatibility put. Even in support of wrote.
Started yesterday after installing the latest version driver from NVIDIA.

X
XaKePRus96 12.06.20

Mr.Freemаn
on taste and color as they say..

X
XaKePRus96 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
thanks for the advice, but Windows still says that the version 4.6.2 or later already have a version of Windows 10 anniversary, it is already pre-installed 4.6.2 and a separate installation is not possible(the response of the Borg)

o
ololoi 12.06.20

the same error. was resolved by installing the latest drivers for your graphics card. Non-WHQL-Win10-64Bit-Radeon -Software-Crimson-ReLive-17.1.1-Jan16. in version 16.11.5 was a hotfix for the game. then rolled back to the previous version of the driver, maybe above 15.201.1151.1008 I begin to have problems with detecting graphics cards.