3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussianQuaker 12.06.20 08:16 pm

Mission impossible (new year)

Yeah that came across a story:
http://zadolba.li/story/22309

Palermaa zadolbali happens once a year, just after the New year.

The fact that neither I nor my parents have no TV with the usual set of channels. TVs with large diagonals hanging on the wall and used as screens for watching movies, cables its internal antennas to them are not stretched. Everything you see on TV, you can find online without much loss.

But the New year still want a holiday, the President's speech, the chiming clock, making a wish. However, in two different cities with a distance of over 1000 km and a time difference of one hour in different sites of online broadcasting and set-top boxes of digital TV, we can't, hell, set your time zone.

We are not stupid people, with higher technical education, know how to read the technique to go too, but as a vicious circle of some sort. Give have and those who do not have normal broadcast, celebration! Which year zadalbyvaet!

I did not understand from a technical point of view, how is it possible not to catch an online stream with the desired time zone. Is that a house is on the border of two cities or what? You do not understand. Who thinks about this?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 12.06.20

hmm

A
AR3E 12.06.20

They need to practice magic for dummies. Not stupid people, after all, with higher education and with technology getting along - will understand.

And, in terms of poca, they just failed to configure per-prefix, op freaked out from his stupid and poured it into the post a lot of water.

V
Vaipen 12.06.20

Odd the first time I heard that on console you need to configure the time zone. MNU 2 telly. Alone in the room with the usual public TV, another in the kitchen with the online console from Rostelecom, which adjusts all by itself when turned on. Yes the Internet broadcast notice lag, but just for a minute. So that much troubles to catch the President's speech there.

m
masha 12.06.20

RussianQuaker
Something I think that they are watching digital TV over the air, and I think that on the Internet.

w
we get what we deserve 12.06.20

technical education, apparently, since the Khrushchev era

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 12.06.20

What would it do raspisanie TV.

D
Don Thomas Falcone 12.06.20

Author, RUB about TV pussy the way you like. Maybe the channels to appear.

R
RussianQuaker 12.06.20

Wow, Epte, and you rock :)

R
RussianQuaker 12.06.20

There are still concerns?

M
MelShlemming 12.06.20

You can still smell sour.

R
RussianQuaker 12.06.20

MelShlemming
It goes without saying. And on sabzh? :)