3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Atroshko 12.06.20 08:16 pm

What Prem should I choose? (War Thunder)

What premium plane to take for a better farm?
15 Comments
Sort by:
C
CryteK 12.06.20

Sergey Atrisco
t29 IMHO,planes or in the world of one-shot phenomenon)

s
stalkerleon 12.06.20

Fw.190D-13 is the best to farm at the time but knowing the love of gajinov to all sorts of nasty things could've cut and looking for something to RB or AB

k
k0tas 12.06.20

CrytеK
is your oil not, welled up, laugh, and now the planes are not very.

m
mercenary379 12.06.20

Cobra - IMBA, Spitfire, typhoons, zero, yaki, benches, the Nazis don't know but the person above has written! Farm best beavers, if you know how to play them and know what to do! And yet - do not have to buy a premium plane to farm better wcing the same loot in the crew,and any equipment will sparkle like Prem!

T
TURBURETKA 12.06.20

The drunk video is, it is all about prema says, maybe that will attract him.

S
Sergey Atroshko 12.06.20

mercenary379
And then the crew, if Prem techs for 200% or even 500% bonus to silver. I want to buy the Il-2 Avenger and farm on it with a 200% silver. TURBURETKA
k0tas
stalkerleon

x
xoen 12.06.20

Sergey Atrisco
Tips from cheap - Seagull (AND 153П), P-39N-0 (Pokryshkina and when it is sold). Of those that are more expensive - the Yak-3 (VK-107), La-7 Dolgushin.
The Germans definitely Fw.190D-13. You can even RA5-FN and Tempest MK V.
For States - XP55, P-51D-20 and possibly Spitter.
For the Britons - Spitter.
For yapov do not fly, do not say anything, but probably the best that there is Fw.190A-5 and A6M5 Ko Raisen (could be wrong here)

Sergey Trosko wrote:
And then the crew, if Prem techs for 200% or even 500% bonus to silver. I want to buy the Il-2 Avenger and farm on it with a 200% silver.
The crew needs to swing 100%. The difference is huge. If you take the Prem Kraft to farm I would take in your place the Aces on this craft. Things will go a lot faster.

I
Irrlight 12.06.20

Pharma just the more, the more expensive Prem. If noob and not bends on 5 - take it 3 era + sure that still carries on the suspension of the rules.
Have shaved for example halkat 6 missiles and 2 tons. Consider that one base is placed.
All Airacobras curve down PPC.
To start playing generally better SEM Zhukovsky Chaika no.

V
Vertoderan 12.06.20

To take Prem to farm? Nonsense. Silver and so nowhere to go.

k
k0tas 12.06.20

Dora 13, La 5FN captured 109f-4 amerovskie still would have taken for fun and nagiba sand Havok mk.1

S
Sergey Atroshko 12.06.20

Irrlight
The action continues me interested. In the joint battle I think will stick. But I don't play britah, and especially tanks are not pumped at all. As you say, they have good tanks?

I
Irrlight 12.06.20

Sergey Atrisco
I'm in planes in AB 95%, and in tanks only in RB. Have shaved until I reached the 3 era tanks. Fun to eat, but the shells on zabronevogo the HS is complete, you can 5 times in the Board and and bath to close up, and still there is the enemy who then will toss and turn.

I
Irrlight 12.06.20

Vertoderan
Yeah, and without a premium Nemer. Until a couple of crews at a time in the top 5 era will not deduce)))

S
Sergey Atroshko 12.06.20

Irrlight
But tops Britain in the forehead tower about 300 mm of armor at all

I
Irrlight 12.06.20

Sergey Atrisco
iMovie Soviet Union not just the American identity of norms in this vysotny igrulya armor is not the most important. in AB you will break all the same, and from kilometer 2 on current cards max 3 you can leave the head