3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
newbieTheBlower 12.06.20 08:17 pm

Sharply sags fps GTX 550 Ti.

Processor AMD Athlon II X4 620 2.6 GHz
Video card Palit nVidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1Gb
Motherboard ASRock N68C-S UCC
DDR3 RAM 4Gb 1600 MHz

This problem, when I play CS:GO I have stable 100+/- fps, sometimes dramatically sags to 30. When it sags, as falling download GP, the frequency of memory and core.
This is observed not only in CS:GO, so I played GTA 5, Dota 2, Far Cry 4 and other games. The problem in all games.
I re-installed the OS, put 7, 10 Windows. Also put old and new drivers. Increases, lower frequencies of the graphics card, clocked the CPU to 3.2 GHz. Nothing helped.

6 Comments
Sort by:
n
newbieTheBlower 12.06.20

Sorry, I was wrong. When the reduced frequency core and memory, I folded the game.

-
---VENOM--- 12.06.20

At the first site where I went to see your percent, the critical temperature is written 71 degrees. Yes, and very similar to the throttle when the percent resets the frequency to cool off, and the video card at this point anyway, it starts too slow down load, and fps sags. Try not to disperse, and to reduce the frequency of Prots, or change the thermal paste or a better cooler to buy, it should work.

l
lokkie 12.06.20

newbieTheBlower wrote:
When the reduced frequency core and memory, I folded the game.
And well.. I wanted to tell you to throw in your bucket samovar. )
On topic, that's fine. Look its download RAM. Add another 2GB at least, for CS:GO rolled.. with the rest unsure. )

n
newbieTheBlower 12.06.20

---VENOM---
You were right. During the game, through the console I was watching the CPU when there is a lag, the frequency fell to 0.8 GHz. What kind of frequency will advise to deliver?

V
Vasek Vasekk 12.06.20

Put in the NVIDIA drivers - maximum performance.
So the card is not left in the economy.

-
---VENOM--- 12.06.20

newbieTheBlower
every cent of your overclocking potential, like overheating. Generally the advice is to change the thermal paste or cooler on percents, you can even put in the housing in front of the cooler CPU cooler to blow in the first, but if only lower frequency is something you need to experiment. In General heats up percent of voltage, you can try to reduce the voltage without changing the frequency, because the manufacturer puts a voltage with a margin, perhaps, lowering the voltage by 0.1 or 0.05 v, it will cease to warm up, but then you need to watch, it does not appear when you load a blue screen, for once he can run out of food (nothing terrible happens, the computer just overloaded). If you just reduce the frequency too to experiment, because the game is not a constant load, one can load it by 50% in the other 70-80%, and if you cut purely for cs go, and then to launch such as gta5, which protsessorostroeniya where it will be downloaded in full, it may again overheat.