3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xroft.ru 12.06.20 08:17 pm

TrashMasters CLOSED! Patches from Akella will not be (Postal 3)

Honestly, I was a little shocked by this news. It was like this: I went to English forum RWS which has recently altered and it is almost empty, I created a topic for news about the development of the game, patches to it, planned DLC, and so on. In the end, the answers Steve Vick (aka Toploader), I was sadly surprised. Actually, here is the translation of our correspondence:

xroft.EN writes:
how about the current situation with the development? (patches,will there be DLC, improvements etc)?
I read informaciyu marked as not checked, the Russian postal 3 page in Wikipedia that RWS (not TM) sajas do multipliers addon. Is it true or not?
News of the game development is indeed relevant.

Toploader wrote:
I think it was only a matter of time before someone would ask such a terrible question.

It's killing me, but now there is no news. Exactly. If they were I would post them like crazy. With the launch of the new website only discussed the game is Postal 2.

I think the good news there... Akella fired Trashmaster, they never released the SDK and didn't even give it to RWS for a variety of reasons, which I now can not update. They are not going to patch the DRM despite all this. It looks pretty dull.

If RWS will be able to get the SDK, I use it to fix games error and it is possible to improve the free walk, make a patch from the community, there is hope, but small. Patches from Akella more can be expected. Multiplayer will never be.

The_YongGrand writes:
Is it possible using SDK to make a global mod or return to the game multiplayer? :)

Should be pressed to Akella has released an SDK!!!

Toploader wrote:
With the release of the SDK to create a global mod will not be a problem .

We of course will ask Akella SDK, but it will be available not earlier than in a month. The company Trashmaster no longer exists, is no help.

So that's nonsense,my friends. But I think the patches for the game will still be, not from Akella and probably from the RWS. Who does not believe in all of the above here pruflink http://runningwithscissors.com/main/index.php?topic=120.0
32 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Ypyr 12.06.20

O_O

x
xroft.ru 12.06.20

I am quite serious. And the patches I guess if they do come out, it is not so fast, because now RWS for paramount is a remake of Postal 1 on a new engine with a top. Yes, and imagine, to take the work performed by the other team? It's first you need to understand. So time will be spent decently on release patches and DLC

Y
Ypyr 12.06.20

Of course if they do undertake. But let's hope for the best

x
xroft.ru 12.06.20

Yes take, where they go. RWS is not Akella. By the way, not one I have not opened the second day http://forum.akella.com and http://postal3.ru ?

S
Stratok 12.06.20

Mdaaa, such bases from Akella did not expect... the First and last time I bought their game.

S
SkyGame 12.06.20

cacella that they take.

Y
Ypyr 12.06.20

xroft.ru
The Postal website is not working, but the forum has rules

x
xroft.ru 12.06.20

Yeah, I worked the forum and now again stopped....

x
xroft.ru 12.06.20

in General, wrote a letter to Akella. received the following.

I:
Hello, Dmitry.

I have a question about the further destiny of the project of Postal III.

Community very often asks the same questions, the answers to which
has recently been collected in the FAQ. But there are questions that have no answer.
Steve wick had answered my question about the future
the fate of the project something like: I thought that someone
ask this awful question, it was just a matter of time. TrashMasters studios is no more. Not
wait for patches from Akella. SDK for the game has not been published for either the RWS or for all
now we are negotiating with the publisher of game in Russia (Akella)
to obtain the SDK and fix bugs and create a patch from
community. Akella does not want to remove the DRM from STeam version of the game.

Accordingly, there are very legitimate questions, the answer to
I want to hear from You, as the representative of the publisher (or from those people who know the answer
on them):

1) Closed if the Studio Trashmasters?
2) Will there be patches to appear on the site Akella or is it just a
the website RWS and whether they are adapted for the Russian version of the game?
3) Ready Akella remove DRM from Steam version of the game?
4) Ready Akella to transfer the rights to develop patches for the game
of the RWS?

These issues concern everyone, including the English-speaking community, but
Akella silent. Around the project there was information
vacuum. I ask you to answer these questions, because we care about
the further fate of the game.

This letter will be duplicated on the official forum of the company
Merge. Hope You will answer. We don't know who to turn to
these issues. Thank you.

Akella:
Hi! Arkhipov will not answer, he do not care at all already. I
Akella is not working, but I somehow annoying for such a complete ignore
real fans of the game. Although, I'm not surprised.

Answer anonymously a few questions. Asking me not to shoot, if that.

1) Closed if the Studio Trashmasters?
Yeah. At the beginning of February.

2) Will there be patches to appear on the site Akella or was it just on the website
RWS and whether they are adapted for the Russian version of the game?
Because all fired, something about the patches until you can forget. If they do, then
only in Steam.

3) Ready Akella remove DRM from Steam version of the game?
Wanted to do it in January, but what they pulled I don't know.
Do not break the build. Pour on the Steam unprotected executables is very simple.
Well, still need to send Valve the keys list of StarForce if they scored in
Steam. But it is necessary to agree with Akella. Well, there all shit
now... People are able to do it all fired and not all
paid all the money.

4) Ready Akella to transfer the rights to develop patches for the game of the RWS?
Everything is difficult with rights. Probably not. And who is doing the patches?

And about the SDK. In January, I even almost have a SDK ready to display on Steam.
And Valve even gave the go-ahead, but any motions by Akella not
followed (signing papers, etc.)

Oh, and Toploader-is Jon Merchant, not Steve. He now sits in England
and supports websites by RWS.

Good luck!

x
xroft.ru 12.06.20

To put this correspondence on the forum Akella was prohibited. Sho kagbe hinting that the truth from them, do not wait

x
xroft.ru 12.06.20

It turned out that it was a provocation and the response I got on the box, which I the letter was not sent. And this provocateur is here, among us. Had an employee of Akella. I even guess who it is

V
Venom222 12.06.20

xroft.ru
Who?

x
xroft.ru 12.06.20

No, this is not a provocation. This gallouzi lit the show on the forum supposedly is a provocation and not true, and forced me not to put the correspondence on the forum. They are bastards goner. At least one person wanted to tell the truth, and it is not profitable that crush the truth in the Bud. the developer he is afraid and asked not to be named. Of course we have corresponded with him yet, but details to disclose yet will not, because to frequent questions he answered.

x
xroft.ru 12.06.20

Guys, RWS want to see the opinion of Russian fans about the game and Akella. Please come to the Russian forum topic RWS which I postal with permission of John Merchant aka Toploader. It outlines the requirements to Akella and discussed the current situation on the project. Leave feedback what you think about Akella and game, would you like to see SDK, multiplayer, old builds of the game (the postal), etc. I hope to have your support. He just does not want to answer Akella, we will call her to account, together with RWS, especially the RWS give me good and made an exception to the forum rules, which state that all communication is in English only. Register, write.

RWS ready to answer all your questions. If need be I will translate.

Russian topic about postal Akella and RWS on the forum is here: http://runningwithscissors.com/main/...hp?topic=231.0

Y
Ypyr 12.06.20

How did it go?

x
xroft.ru 12.06.20

nothing yet. RWS perseveres content from Akella and removing StarForce. But so far nothing comes out. do not know the details. Everything will be announced

G
Gauguin 12.06.20

Well, to hell with them. The game is still not a cake, compared with the second part. I better 100501-th time will go Postal 2 with the expansions pass.

d
dramuniq 12.06.20

xroft.ru

No, the game failed, and the fans not so much so because of this, in the court podovat, to understand something. Personally, I played about 5 missions, in the hope that the game is about me in some surprise, but no. And I so much with these patches sat, hoping...

x
xroft.ru 12.06.20

Passed E3. There is a possibility that may soon be developments with the SDK. But do not consider it an official statement. Patches for the game in the near future is not expected for sure, they simply couldn't be done. All of the resources at Akella, which breathes its last

C
Chrome Is Immortal 12.06.20

I hope the Russian version of the arm can be attached to incentives, after removing the StarForce