3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DionisiiD 12.06.20 08:17 pm

Quest Chars (Diablo 2)

Tell me what level must be a character thing to get the maximum value of the magical properties from the Chars?
17 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 12.06.20

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/all/gayd_po_imbue_perevod/

D
DionisiiD 12.06.20

Thank you

O
Obsessed 12.06.20

DionisiiD, there's a table downstairs. different things can be different the maximum value of the magical properties.

D
DanuJIa 12.06.20

passed
Thanks for the guide. Previously used this quest only on the classics, and then with grim shields. And now the expansion can be anything useful to cut it in.

A
Aler 12.06.20

DanuJIa wrote:
And now the expansion can be anything useful to cut it in.
don't hold your breath and do not waste your time, gumb much profitsee.

O
Obsessed 12.06.20

the expansion can be anything useful to cut it in.
DanuJIa, Dober is right, the chance is low. here - at all.

R
Rivnyanyn 12.06.20

passed
I do not understand about circley(tiaras etc), and what LVL it is to carry the Chars to get max profit?

R
Rivnyanyn 12.06.20

More precisely to have any chance of max profit;)

_
__Slayer__ 12.06.20

Rivnyanyn
Spoiler

R
Rivnyanyn 12.06.20

I therefore peresprashival diadem to Imbue and the table in front of cycletek one, facing the rest of the more. As I understand it, all but circleof Inbuit can be any LVL, circled 36+

s
sxDiablo2 12.06.20

Rivnyanyn wrote:
As I understand it, all but circleof Inbuit can be any LVL, circled 36+
Depends on what you need to. If you are interested in use +2 class tree (he has the highest alvl=90), we use the rightmost column in the second table for +2 skill tree (alvl=40), you can use all except for the Circlet-and clvl=8, since the Coronet is giving alvl=60, Tiara alvl=83. I don't really know what you mean by Level 99, Level 49, etc., apparently there is an affix somehow divided into classes according to the level, it must guide to read.
By the way, like, for 2-socket Circlet-Ah need ilvl>25, so that the mechanic's (2soc) in the first column of the first table are recorded, apparently, incorrect.

m
minovalo 12.06.20

Tiaras get any LVL, perevarivat their skulls and never mind.

P
PROBAtw 12.06.20

Interesting ng twist cap 2 dru + tornado + KLA (another + armor will be nice) + 10 FHR + HP +2сок
There are serious tinkering with formulas is needed :D

R
Rivnyanyn 12.06.20

passed
Tiaras get any LVL
I just have a couple of high LVL chars, this quest always save it for later;) Essno collected all the white wreaths which were found. The tiara is 1 or two current, but circledock 10+ So circledo identity can be any LVL to get max stats?
perevarivat their skulls and never mind
And when boiling skulls isn't it time an item LVL? Or from tiaras it is not time? Please rezgui:)))

m
minovalo 12.06.20

So circledo identity can be any LVL to get max stats?
No. Primarily interested in +2 (requirements table), everything else requires less.

from tiaras it is not time

K
Klassewer 12.06.20

passed wrote:
Tiaras get any LVL, perevarivat their skulls and never mind.
it is in a nutshell, that is true

R
Rivnyanyn 12.06.20

passed
Thank you)