3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
realhero1980 12.06.20 08:18 pm

Your opinion about the game. (The Binding of Isaac)

Pros, cons, estimated in total!!! :)
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spyroke 12.06.20

never run the game in a window !!11 xD I just imagine a hand on the table is not repulsed when, at the last level before the mother, at the last tramp, with half of a heart, this daring cursor went outside the window and the game folded, and I was the tramp had stopped. I was sad =)

r
realhero1980 12.06.20

Ahahaha, and I either kill regular flies (and most stupid way), or Monstro II if tears are not pumped!

D
Dr.Herobrine 12.06.20

two words:Edmund pervert

l
levellord 12.06.20

it just this year!!!

T
Tayler Maylz 12.06.20

shit! played 40 minutes and was removed. what is the meaning of zadrotit?

M
Mrachnyy Assistent 12.06.20

Game for angry. I liked it (especially fun after the sixth passage)

E
Extreme91 12.06.20

pribina game.. but at times very difficult.. not a long way to go.. :(
this is a good job. just like games in the 90s were

Y
YaroslavVS 12.06.20

Cool! I learned about the game of lets-play on YouTube, today installed it to play. Really liked the game!

M
MelManwe 12.06.20

Dooo, this is one awesome game)))
Sorry, just now that very often your success depends on

N
Nazrail 12.06.20

The best of its kind.
The longer you play, the more interesting things appear, and the interest has not dried up just.
Especially well it play in a window on your controller, if you're a miner in EvE online.
Put the vehicle into production, and he to Isaac :3

A
Awesome Implication 12.06.20

The game is made in the best hardcore and old-school style, with beautifully done soundtrack, the affected canons of the Bible brings into play a unique flavor that can not but rejoice. About the atmosphere and not talking how everything is fine. Looking forward to continue, I voted for the 3rd and 4th graphical style and in my opinion such a schedule will add more old school, which is definitely a plus. About the co-op mode in the sequel to think, because all agree that it will be a bomb ?

m
molffik 12.06.20

Oh that's awful, never played before, for other games in the throat was missing and aesthetically didn't like. But watched a documentary about indie developers and tanned! P. S: Well that is not Russian is released, and I made my first shitty, and secondly well, you understand, Christianity, the government and the laws... the Game would be trampled in the mud.

D
Domoi 12.06.20

It makes no sense to pass - I don't eternal that would be 1000 hours to spend on it.