3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blatnyak-Dzheday 12.06.20 08:19 pm

Mikhail Shufutinsky

There are fans of this singer on the forum? In my opinion this is the best santanist in Russia,and indeed in the world.I grew up on his songs about life and cool boys. Right now I'll post his bio and photo:

BIOGRAPHY

Mikhail Zakharovich Shufutinsky born in Moscow in 1948. He graduated from music school class of accordion and musical College on a speciality the conductor horovic. Career is universally recognized as the king of "Russian chanson" begins with jazz, anybody in his student years became a regular of the Moscow jazz scene.

In 1971, together with musicians Igor Logachev, drummer Leonid Lobkovsky, saxophonist Valery Katznelson and singer Nikolay Kasyanov went to Magadan. Left on stage as many people were leaving at that time, but only according to his will. This trip became the basis for many legends about the past prison of Mikhail Shufutinsky. In Magadan he worked in the best restaurants and it was there that he began not only to play but to sing. This period of life engendered in the soul of the artist the love of the music, which many years later would bring him the fame and recognition of millions of fans - to chanson.

In 1974, Mikhail Shufutinsky returned from Magadan to Moscow and for some time worked as pianist and arranger in the Quartet "accord" and then became the head VIA "leisya song". Anybody played, did the arrangement, but he did not sing. Basically "leisya song" sang songs Vyacheslav Dobrynin, and one of the songs - "White cherry spin" together with the ensemble has recorded Herman. After anybody in this famous ensemble began his artistic career Nikolay Rastorguev ("lube") and Valery Kipelov (Aria). The beard and a pronounced appearance anybody was wicked then TV guide, so the tour "Songs" in the country 1975-1980 gg was permanent, and TV broadcasts were not available. But to shave his beard for glory on TV Michael refused flatly. In addition, VIA has not released any tour abroad, even in Bulgaria. In 1978, the group simply tried to withdraw from the competitive program popular at the time of the all-Union pop song performers contest in Sochi, and the group, in spite of this, won 1st place.

After all these events, anybody decides to emigrate in 1981 travels together with his family first to the promised land to Israel, and then to the United States in new York. And here he decides to continue tested in Magadan restaurant practices and as part of various ensembles, plays in numerous restaurants. At this time Mikhail Shufutinsky finally becomes a singer and not just a musician and arranger.

In 1982 at the Studio "Prince Enterprises" was recorded the first album shufutinski- "Escape" which became a bestseller in emigre circles of America. There was this first album is very ordinary - a friend of Michael Alexander Masman asked him to record his songs on tape and he also financed the recording. By the mid-80s, anybody became a citizen of the United States, and his records began to appear in the USSR, where he produced a bombshell. The magazine began to flood the Union, and the artist became a superstar "immigrant song."

For the first time, after emigration, Mikhail Shufutinsky came to Russia in 1990. The first tour gathered 75 stadiums and it was decided to return to Russia. Issued upon the return of the first songs become greatest hits and just 2 years anybody reaches the status of the best-selling artist of the nineties. All of his plates diverge huge circulations, literally every one of his songs - "Two candles" Dobrynin, "September Third", "Velvet season", "Palma de Mallorca", "Let go" of Igor Krutoy, "Putana" Gazmanov, "GOP-stop", "Khreshchatyk" Rosenbaum - become national.

Despite the fact that it has indisputable authority and devotion of millions of audience, anybody and does not calm down – he experiments ("Black gun", "Macho man", producing the Duo "a Taste of honey". With the advent in his life of the poet Alexander Polar Shufutinsky returns to classic chanson and his album of 2002 "the cap" and concert program "will Go once in Russia" are indisputable proof of the fact that for a long time Mikhail Shufutinsky will be at the top of the pop Olympus.

All albums by Mikhail Shufutinsky:
Escape -1982
Ataman-1983
Gulliver-1984
Amnesty -1985
Ataman-3-1986
White stork-1987
No problem -1988
You're my only -1989
Moscow nights -1990
Quiet Flows The Don -1991
My life -1991
Kitty-kitty -1993
Walk soul -1994
Oh, women -1995
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen -1996
Once in America -1997
Well, for God's sake -1999
I was born in Moscow - 2001
The cap - 2002
Boom-boom - 2003
In half ( Irina Allegrova) - 2004
SOLO - 2005
17 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blatnyak-Dzheday 12.06.20

N. P. Mikhail Shufutinsky - Taganka
N. P. Mikhail Shufutinsky - Crimea

E
Electric Wizard 12.06.20

What's his vocals?

M
Midnight 12.06.20

Don't like anybody...
Round number one in the genre of Era. And to the point.

B
Blatnyak-Dzheday 12.06.20

Look at his photo.
Pure particular kid. Even Butyrka compared to him - small children.

T
Trip 12.06.20

What this mess)))

J
JERICH0 12.06.20

2 Prison-Jedi

Nifiga! Shufutinsky sucks compared to Butyrka. Butyrka - genius! First after God (Kai Metov). Would you listen to first, Baba Masha, Ball, Certificate... this is a heartfelt song.. And Shufutinsky - poser IMHO..

T
Trip 12.06.20

What about Willie Tokarev?

J
JERICH0 12.06.20

Willy Tokarev too bad.. I Have all the albums there..the current is not felt in his songs that Patriotic note, which is evident in every riff, in every word of the songs of the Circle, the Butyrka and Rastorgueva of the thresher, which has all in the ass (C)

I
Imenem Ostashkovca 12.06.20

The subject makes a very cold music. Not for children's ears pop.

H
Hapuga 12.06.20

dangerous topic, aplikacyj

U
UnrealMan 12.06.20

In my opinion, split with shufutinski Murzilki is the most successful in the world of chanson.

J
JERICH0 12.06.20

But the image of course have Bears. You current look at the hat! Boyar rest nah!

k
killerkolya 12.06.20

And this Sunday, 28 December at 11:30 on REN of TV will show the program"steps to success" with Michael))look!

S
Skalka 12.06.20

Before boarding the plane Mikhail Shufutinsky broke both legs and narrowly escaped a concussion.
-- This terrible story happened in the early morning of December 22, - says Mikhail Shufutinsky. -- My group was at the airport of Ekaterinburg. The day before we had speech, and we were going to fly to Omsk, where we were also waiting for the audience. Hot, new year's time - concerts, concerts, concerts. Before boarding the plane, when leaving the hall of official delegations, I stumbled on the luxurious granite ladder the VIP lounge. The staircase though beautiful, but without railings. Cold and slippery in the morning, in the Urals. And now I'm flying down the stairs, frantically trying to regroup. I must say, I somehow managed it and I came out with only two broken legs and a bruised hip. My huge fur hat softened the blow, but it did not pass concussion or something more serious.
With the help of the employees of the airport, the singer managed to rise. On sent for the musicians of the plane they flew to Omsk. Being in a state of shock, Mikhail Shufutinsky kept to himself, even worked a scheduled concert. The worst started at night. According to the artist, his feet hurt so that you try to get out of bed ended with the fall. At the airport he was taken on a stretcher.

http://www.sobesednik.ru/news/shifutin_24.12/

M
Mr.Elder 12.06.20

The North wind and white roses - great songs

F
Fedya Kachan 12.06.20

respect the chanson.

H
Han. 12.06.20

Got tickets for nominalwert 1500 RNA April in Vegas 968 473 472 8