3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leo1162 12.06.20 08:19 pm

Can't run the game (Elite Dangerous)

Included in the system. Write username, password. It has a window with a verification code. Enter the verification code. Press ENTER. The game does not start and returns me to window enter the login and password. And so the vicious circle. What to do in order to run the game? Somebody help me!!!
11 Comments
Sort by:
r
review_game 12.06.20

Leo1162
Before the game worked or you just bought?

R
RedFleecer 12.06.20

The game requires activation - Verification Code.
Code required to enter after installation, I reinstalled the game and even in some cases.
When you go in the box enter code in the Launcher, it automatically is sent to you by mail.
Consists of a few capital letters.
Code is valid for a certain time + if you close the input box without entering the code, you will have to request again (the number of queries is not limited).
Attention! - if the code does not fit, contact technical support. In some situations it is necessary to add manually (on the problem of work). Took http://www.elite-games.ru/conference/viewtopic.php?t=62089

z.you helped me

R
RedFleecer 12.06.20

The code should be entered manually

r
review_game 12.06.20

The code should be entered manually
No, not necessarily.
If the game is purchased through steam, there is some bug when you first install. Account registration on the website of Elite: Dangerous is not normal. So first put in the game, then climb to the site and create an account, and then trying to join the game. Then everyone rolls.

o
ololoshka228 12.06.20

Can't run the demo , run the file supposedly the game opens , but then says that the termination of the Elit Dangeron and all , close the program . What to do ?

k
kevrouge 12.06.20

Guys please help, do not know what to do!!bought the game the incentive, installed, launched the launcher, checked in, and got out the window code verifikatsii just the problem is that my mail of vzlomali , and now I do not know how to enter!! try it does not register says the key has already been used in those get the fuck write there at all do not understand, help!!

I
Ioannn 12.06.20

Leo1162
Hi! I know it's late writing, but pls. help! Yesterday I bought elitku and when trying to enter the same story as you described -I enter the mail, then the code that comes in the mail, I rush back to the input mail. You solved this problem?

P
Pomu4 12.06.20

Ioannn
Yesterday, too, suffered with this problem, did this:
Go to the office site in your account and in the settings there is a point Address book, everything is filled in and then go to the option"Key to access products, enter you key.

Yesterday, too, suffered from this

I
Ioannn 12.06.20

Pomu4
Hi! Yesterday I already muddied. But still thank you, druzhishchshche!

b
byteme 12.06.20

Your fucking left!!!!!!!!!
3 hours passed, and it turns out the code manually need introduces...
I'm in shock...

l
lowelasgold 12.06.20

And I have a little bit different situation: I bought the game, normally launched, played, everything was normal.But then I had to reinstall Windows(circumstances(((( I downloaded again and same problem, all activated, the address entered at the office. the website, enter the verification code manually but still ago vykydal Cho do !!!1 doesn't helps