3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lordvafa 12.06.20 08:20 pm

Mod shoes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day, and began anew through the game and remembered that the witch sometimes are forced to wear regular clothes to balls and things like that,and saw that the shoes he's wearing (except the shoes of toussant) mildly similar to footcloths,searched all internote and found nothing.I appeal to you, have you seen the mod to retexture or replacement of such infamous boot normal shoes?
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa95 12.06.20

Lordvafa
Duck nilfgaardskogo Seth take and are not soared.

e
exlubu 12.06.20

in footcloths and boy how he wants them to roll up every 10 steps-and just laugh -where did you find them email me I want to laugh with her when the Witcher would wear them

B
Bupycop 12.06.20

Lordvafa
Nonsense not to be engaged, such moments in the game, it is possible for the fingers, in the castle of Vizim, there normal shoes, gardens with Triss, you can ignore the request or see me in that so as to put nilfgaardskogo or even in your clothes. At the feast of Skellige, there are as possible in nilfgaardskogo or ignored in KIV there is also a beautiful clothing.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 12.06.20

Bupycop
Whoa, i.e. nilfgaardskogo a set of DLS rolls for dressy clothes?

u
u3epJlu 12.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Yes, it is not about fighting Seth's speech, but nilfgaardskogo the doublet.

S
Shadowarm 12.06.20

Mod on Trukhanov may still ask?

L
Lordvafa 12.06.20

About Trukhanov,I wasn't wondering,But about how to remove the footcloths,and in which the best fehtovalschiki North looks like a bum,that is the question I may be interested in.