3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRA 12.06.20 08:20 pm

Help with choice of RAM

My конфигі7-2600k PSU Chieftec 750w,video GTX 560 ti 6 GB of RAM mother gigabyte z68x-ud3-b3 put this card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WINDFORCE OC [GV-N1060WF2OC-6GD] actually question what RAM to take what are the challenges?Frequency percent-it supports DDR3 1066/1333 frequency or frequency of motherboard?Support frequency DDR3 2133/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz ?Advised to take the memory with the highest possible frequency-but is it worth overpaying?
30 Comments
Sort by:
a
amariq 12.06.20

2600k does not support 1600 MHz? Here is a twist, I have 5 years chasing it with 8 GB of 1600 MHz and just now found out that in the specification there is no support for this frequency :D

PS. Though perhaps the problems that I have had during this time, just relate to memory... Maybe percent simply ignores it?..

Zzy Googling now: if the PERC supports a maximum of 1333, even if you stick with 2133 memory, then it will work only on the supported processor chaste - that is to say 1333.

S
ShARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRA 12.06.20

Amariq
And what problems happen?

R
RGC 12.06.20

For the umpteenth time, this is discussed anywhere and everywhere. The only important characteristic of RAM is the amount of memory, the frequency can put the bolt - no increase to the frame rate it will not. So no matter what you take, most importantly at least 16GB

V
Vinni-Pukh 12.06.20

SHARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRAFOVICH
SHARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRAFOVICH wrote:
Frequency percent-it supports DDR3 1066/1333 frequency or frequency of motherboard?Support frequency DDR3 2133/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz ?
The fact that the CPU maintains the frequency is a specification of the Intel's specification says that guaranteed 100% working RAM that frequency with that CPU, anything above is the problem of the user.
You can buy at least 3000 MHz, and this memory will be 100% working, but only on your CPU is unlikely to start.
RGC
RGC wrote:
The only important characteristic of RAM is the amount of memory, the frequency can put the bolt - no increase to the frame rate it will not.
Do. I have BF on 1333 MHz were loaded for 40 seconds and at a frequency of 1866 already in 29 seconds. Think about it.

a
aleks1979 12.06.20

What is listed for your motherboard is the frequency of the memory module. For example, 1333 MHz is the real frequency 166 MHz, 1600 is 200 MHz.
And the value shown for the processor is the speed the memory controller from the CPU.
In short, if, for example install it in their system modules with frequency up to 1866 memory controller and will work on 1333, and the modules at 1866 (233 actual).
Often, however, the motherboard default set the frequency of the controller. So you have to manually change.

R
RGC 12.06.20

Vinni-Pukh
Operatives have a bandwidth of 30 gigs per second, the whole BF it may be a second, it all depends on hard drive speed and amount of memory. So in your test in BF just in one case were either faster hard drive or more memory. Well, there is still the possibility that this difference did you dream or you're simply lying. In General, you just overpaid for a completely unnecessary frequency operatives

V
Vinni-Pukh 12.06.20

RGC
RGC wrote:
Operatives have a bandwidth of 30 gigs per second
RAM, from its title all clear. It stores the operational data ( and not the BF ). It is volatile memory.
What is its frequency is higher, the faster it processes the data and uses the processor.

R
RGC 12.06.20

Vinni-Pukh
I was speaking hypothetically, of course all of BF will not be in memory. But as I said, the capacity of the operatives frenzied, and the frequency only affects this capacity. So even at a higher frequency of download of the same map in BF will still rest on the hard drive because it won't have enough time for RAM. Like all elementary

V
Vinni-Pukh 12.06.20

RGC
RGC wrote:
Like all elementary
I gave you above personal example. It is clear that between 2133 MHz and 2666 MHz difference will be in 1 second or even 0.5. But still, the difference between 1333 and 1866 is really noticeable

R
Roy jons 12.06.20

Take ddr4 from Kingston

R
RGC 12.06.20

Vinni-Pukh
As for the personal example I already also spoke. Tests show that between 1333 and more than 2000 there is practically no difference. Normal test I mean, not a one-time measurement of the loading of the map. I don't want to argue, anyone who wants to pay will always find a reason. As they say the Loch not mammoth, do not die

V
Vinni-Pukh 12.06.20

RGC
RGC wrote:
Normal tests I mean
So who said anything about the framerate?
RGC wrote:
and not a one-time measurement of loading the map
Well, it's faster to load the rink a couple of difficult games, I think it is quite suitable.
RGC wrote:
I don't want to argue, anyone who wants to pay will always find a reason. As they say the Loch not mammoth, do not die
But the person to move was not necessary. You overpaid for i7 , where nobody wants Hyper-trading and 2 MB cache. Not to be confused with cultural discussion with mammoths.

R
RGC 12.06.20

Vinni-Pukh
In the past I've overpaid for operatives with a higher clock frequency and myself for this consider sucker. So don't stress yourself, self-criticism is not always bad. Just with time you learn new things and would be nice to learn from your past mistakes

X
X_ray_83 12.06.20

RGC
Intel is the percent tiny increase in RAM and AMD gives a very good, teach the mother part anyway, mommy's mount collectors !
the frequency does not affect fps case You are not a fan of overs bowled, there is the same nonsense rubbed in their reviews ???

X
X_ray_83 12.06.20

The important thing is.... how is your motherboard holds if 1800 will be no more no less !

S
SPR1GGAN 12.06.20

X_ray_83
Yes, even caique tests see if video card does not pull the RAM ,the frequency is not as will not affect the fps and loading ,but if you have a video card sadastic opertivno there and begin the expansion of FPS depending on the frequency .

V
Vinni-Pukh 12.06.20

RGC
RGC wrote:
In the past I've overpaid for operatives with a higher clock frequency and myself for this consider sucker. So don't stress yourself, self-criticism is not always bad. Just with time you learn new things and would be nice to learn from your past mistakes
So, I'm not asking to overpay for over 2666 MHz and above. Enough to buy yourself Hynix a die without heatsink with marking BFR (1600 MHz) and handles to hold on to 2133-2400 MHz

V
Vinni-Pukh 12.06.20

SPR1GGAN
SPR1GGAN wrote:
there begins the expansion of FPS depending on the frequency .
What is the dispersion ? You specification 3.0 PCI read?

X
X_ray_83 12.06.20

SPR1GGAN
Impact frequency on fps.... the graphics card must rape RAM like many. And not only in a stable fps but less subsidence would be in high frequency in this CPU as I7 2600k ( we've all got all the perfect drawdowns no one.. ahaha ) but if the TOP of the motherboard all this can be seen. Many motherboard slag for$ 70 because there is no difference )))

M
MunchkiN 616 12.06.20

the operational frequency did not significantly affect fps until when it does not become a bottleneck of the system. and winpooch it's kind of like лга2011 because it has 4 controller of this memory and even more productive.
finally I've got the 1333 for example if I type memory in channel 1 I can see the difference in fps and stability. in comparison with the 2 channel.
but for example I like that peck-peck swept 8гибовый set that plowed 800 MHz to 1066 freak as. plus, this common acceleration of the tire and ilitny timings. and this was one of my most stupid pitch acquisitions. difference in the apps and games I almost never uzril. only there in the benchmarks. (though I took it a little for other purposes, namely for rashawna CPU but their not made up.)
so weak not dispersed iron quality and elitest memory in my speculation of the role of finally is not playing. what is important is the number of and support all memory channels his socket.