3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chernoknizhnik 12.06.20 08:20 pm

What do you think about Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)

Who does not know what the movie's about , briefly :
The galactic Empire is in the Zenith of its power. Mastered virgin lands and far space, twice shearing and improves yield, considerable success has been achieved in the breeding of pure race and accelerated pace ends next construction of the century". Life has become better, life has become merrier. Only a small clique of alien elements of the radical orientation stands for active struggle with the current government. They are anti-Imperial propaganda, slandering the material condition of the workers and allow for malicious attacks against members of the ruling elite. Some are willing to personally commit an act of terrorism by destroying the most important object of national economy. In order to eliminate the vile calumnies and Subversion, the Imperial government sends his best expert in anti-gang -)))))))))
5 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crowley Alister 12.06.20

Warlock
I liked the movie preserved the spirit of star even without the happy ending!(Vader at the end cool!!)

C
Chernoknizhnik 12.06.20

Alister Crowley
Thanks for the reply. I just haven't seen it ... the movie theater in the wilderness we have , and on Blu-ray only coming in April !

C
Chernoknizhnik 12.06.20

So what do you think about the film , gentlemen ?

T
Timur Asailov 12.06.20

Also remained is happy seen, in contrast to the 7 episode. On a scale of 10 -7 points deserves. Dramatic finale - just couldn't leave me indifferent. The spirit of the episodes 4-6-present ! I advise you to view.

C
Chernoknizhnik 12.06.20

Admins and Residual , I want to banuti ... they Have hat small ... -)
PS : Thanks for the reply and like my friends !!! -) Always with you Ren ...