3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drive21 12.06.20 08:21 pm

Press the space bar but nothing happens (Need for Speed (2015))

Platform PC. Played a day ago, played fine, everything worked, the driver did not upgrade. But as it updated the driver the game has stopped running. Restored to previous settings and run, when enabled, press the space bar, I click... and nothing happens. The key itself works
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
Feestone 12.06.20

Just a problem in the driver, it makes sense to remove it completely. I know that AMD has a special utility to completely uninstall the graphics card driver. Called AMD Clean Uninstall Utility, which can be downloaded from official website AMD. Then download the latest and compatible version of the video driver and install clean.
Alas, for NVidia boards do not have.

link to of. website support AMDhttp://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/AMD-Clean-Uninstall-Utility.aspx

V
Valera Gubin 12.06.20

Drive21
I have nvidia but this did not happen, maybe you're the only one?

M
MrWick 12.06.20

When you start press Enter I always push,not a space.

D
Daniil Kazakov 12.06.20

I have a nvidia GTX 860 4 gig ,the problem starts when you have to press the space bar the keyboard does not work ,turn it isn't working,tell me what to do?

Y
Yurka Potapenko 12.06.20

the problem starts when you have to press the space bar the keyboard does not work ,turn it isn't working,tell me what to do?

A
Alamut95 12.06.20

Turn off Origin in-game screen

D
Drive21 12.06.20

Sorry it's so late. Solved the problem by changed the graphics processor during startup. >NVIDIA control panel> 3D Settings-Manage 3D settings-Global settings-Preferred count. processor - high performance NVIDIA processor - Apply. Or easier method. Click on the icon to Run the count. processor - Vysokoproizvoditel processor NVIDIA

D
Drive21 12.06.20