3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d1mon2tr 12.06.20 08:21 pm

What is the difference between borderlands 2 and borderlands 2 ru (Borderlands 2)

I need an answer: adds files(extra missions, etc) or is it just the Russian version?
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
d1mon2tr 12.06.20

Forgot to mention. 7157мб borderlands 2 and borderlands 2 ru 6573 MB

d
d1mon2tr 12.06.20

Shiroichirou
Thanks for the replies.

b
bosa 12.06.20

well I have the English version 12 DLS and on Russian swill 9 and all together Goti

c
choa 12.06.20

hot fixes, keys

m
melvinov 12.06.20

RU version has always been castrated for all 4 years (and will be) as mentioned above hot fixes, keys... and then that hinders the English version to put russik and will be almost the same RU (with the exception of a few RU teksturkami), but not circumcised. The latest English version of the Incentive 1.8.4.

S
SKIF_Podolsk 12.06.20

Cards on the Russian version coming out, using idle master foreign versions knocked out.

m
melvinov 12.06.20

Sayu
Problems are long gone with Russicum and cartoon, at least for me and my friends... played in the cooperative, even tried to put the Marines from the pirates, I personally did not like the voice acting, removed... leaving only the text. Difference Russicum Eng version from RU, as I wrote above, almost there, only a few teksturki... like the textures of the shops, etc.

Spoiler

D
DReaMoRa 12.06.20

in English online even more