3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fc_korolev 12.06.20 08:22 pm

Help to find the mod !! (Farming Simulator 17)

Glyuknul computer,safe all flew,fashion is also restored everything,except the safe ((( recovered all of fashion ,but one is not found ,or rather found but I was in Russian...I found only in Russian,is called GrowthControl,if you know a link to Russian language help
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Searcher13 12.06.20

http://fs17.ru/502-mod-kontrol-rosta-rasteniy-dlya-farming-simulator-2017.html
maybe Russian, if not, what prevents the file modDesc.xml a translator to change it to Russian?

F
Fc_korolev 12.06.20

Searcher13
I've had this mod in Russian,computer glyuknul,the mod is gone (((

S
Searcher13 12.06.20

well, unpack the archive in a folder with the same name,find file modDesc.xml open it with any Notepad (preferably Notepad++ ) and look for lines like:< text name=growthstate >< de>Restzeit bis Wachstum:< en>remaining time-to-growth: . this is what appears in the game in German and English. languages you need to translate the phrase remaining time to growth: the Russian and paste in this line look like this :< text name=growthstate >< de>Restzeit bis Wachstum:< /de>< en>remaining time-to-growth:< /en >< EN>remaining time for growth:< /EN>< /text>. and so the same with other lines.then this folder (you don't even have to pack the archive) to the folder with the mod and you will have a Russian mod. So you will be able to translate any mod, and not expect someone help.

F
Fc_korolev 12.06.20

Searcher13
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!!
Did better than was )))))
Tell me is it possible that the sign be moved to another time,like I watched this file,but found no such line

S
Searcher13 12.06.20

at another time?

F
Fc_korolev 12.06.20

Searcher13
Oh,sorry, in another place on the screen

S
Searcher13 12.06.20

I don't know