3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Petrasgera 12.06.20 08:23 pm

PVP and Soul (Dark Souls 3)

Play recently. During pvp (I was called) 2x2. Soaked one, but me too, when I returned home found that I have 256000 shower. This is a bug or a coincidence ? Or real time pvp the enemy (killed) get the money ?
20 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa95 12.06.20

Petrasgera
Yes, killing the opponent you press it all of his soul. And killed them then and from simple death to the green light at the location to pick up.

R
RGC 12.06.20

Petrasgera
What location was that? For killed mobs just give the soul, perhaps the location was andgamma and even on some ng+.
I have on ng++ for a couple of hours of pvp usually Lam shower where it was.
Toxa95
Nonsense say the amount of souls the host had a baby

P
Petrasgera 12.06.20

Toxa95
I specifically souls nasobiral, I guess they go with the victory machine. If so then the losers returned to the place of death, the green light ( i.e. their money)wouldn't see an ad ?

P
Petrasgera 12.06.20

RGC
Location the swamp and the trees many small and huge crabs

T
Toxa95 12.06.20

Petrasgera
RGC
Well? Kill an enemy, receive his soul, isn't it?
And then he ochuhivaetsya in their world, and crawls to pick them up. Just red phantom, you see, was wealthy.

R
Rooough 12.06.20

Toxa95
I am inclined to think that the souls of the beat you get for killing, but not all, 10 percent of the number of souls on the pocket of the murdered you. That is the conclusion I came because the number of received shower is different, once killed a cheater on the 50m level, he and his buddies were gangal dark spirits and did it for a very long time, so this is 200T I fell. Although the idea that the amount of souls received for killing the master of the world, is affected by how many spirits died in the world until the death of the owner.

I
Ivanych 12.06.20

Rooough
Interesting idea, because, recently of farmil Frieda, there are, as usual, lancaut poor girl 3-4 barrel... So, for one of the victories of four of us threw almost 90000. To put it mildly - provigil because usually by the counter adds 30 - 50 thousand. Here's what it depends on?

k
kokoz80 12.06.20

The amount of souls depends on the level of the intruder is given a percentage of the number of souls that need defeated to raise the level,that is, the player and the phantom need to raise the level of a million,you beat him,you are given 20% of a million,well, or 30% can't remember what percentage exactly,in General, the essence of it,and no matter how many souls drags along a phantom

R
RGC 12.06.20

Ivanychi
From the level of the NG it depends

I
Ivanych 12.06.20

RGC
I have Frida was on 98 level.

R
RGC 12.06.20

Ivanychi
I'm not talking about your level of talking, but about the game on NG and NG+ have different amount of souls per boss

I
Ivanych 12.06.20

RGC
I perfectly understand, about what you said, so I pointed out your level in order to note that the level of NG - 1. The fact of receipt of the increased amount of souls, for higher levels of NG+, all well known. So the boss dealt normal damage, not increased, which also is typical for NG (not NG+).

R
RGC 12.06.20

Ivanychi
Do not understand how you of farmil in this case? You white chalky called or what? If so, then the called host could be NG+
How your 98 level indicates that the level of your NG - 1 I also do not understand.

I
Ivanych 12.06.20

RGC
Naturally white chalky as you can still farm bosses, do you think? The level of my character NG indicates, therefore, that the vast majority of players come to Frida the 80 - 100 level.
Ivanych wrote:
So the boss dealt normal damage, not increased, which also is typical for NG (not NG+).
Why forced to quote myself, really hard to read more intently before commenting?

R
RGC 12.06.20

Ivanychi
I said to you, for what reason you get more souls from boss. The host was NG+ or above, other reasons can not be. Not for that.

I
Ivanych 12.06.20

RGC
Of course not for that, because your response is worthless. I play DS 3 from release and already a little understand how much damage from enemies and bosses, the character receives for different NG. Allow yourself once again to question your assertion. Other options? (Unless, again about NG - it is not necessary.)

R
RGC 12.06.20

Ivanychi
No, that's the whole point, with more options in principle, no. Good luck in finding a solution to this puzzle

I
Ivanych 12.06.20

RGC
What do you, however, cocky....
RGC wrote:I'm not talking about your level of talking, but about the game on NG and NG+ have different amount of souls per boss
From that moment I already knew the correct answer, it was interesting, maybe you will, too, persistent my:)))) And the small chest simply opened. Ready? Well, listen carefully, and share knowledge with others, so as not to get trapped more. It turns out that the increase in shower effect in-game items, such as: a symbol of greed, a shield of desire and a couple more, if interested, please find already the information. So, in that ill-fated moment for victory in boss Sister Frida in the company of two phantoms and host me at the counter shower fell nearly 90000 , again, I draw your attention to the fact that it was a simple NG (not NG+), two ghosts were symbols of greed on their heads and shields in the hands, I was also with a shield of desire, a symbol of greed and the ring of the silver serpent (I'm sure that phantoms was the ring above). Also the host had an a shield of desire perhaps the ring was worn. Phew.. Well, everything seems simple and clear, if anything, ask, explain in detail.

R
RGC 12.06.20

Ivanychi
Well done, must be proud of yourself. Don't need to explain, everything is clear. It is not clear why you get jerked around from the very beginning, if he knew that you gear to farm souls.
And Yes, send me this in person is poked then, I have to say - Yes, I was wrong

I
Ivanych 12.06.20

RGC
Well, that's nice.