3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
choa 12.06.20 08:23 pm

Debris Removal - anyone used? (Fallout 4)

Little mod removes Debris Removal trash heap, of which the game the darkness, several thousands. In addition to a significant increase in FPS (for reviews of the nexus) mod reduces visual load, simplifying finding the right. Unlike popular Insignificant Object Remover this mod really removes all sorts of crap, and not just small stones by the river.

Who used - are there any pitfalls? Crashes, bugs?

Looks like this:
Spoiler

The gamemode itself:
Спойлерhttp://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7831/?
5 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 12.06.20

choa
I put it on.... the flight was not ,but I won't leave him not because he is bad, just went through all mods on cleaning and looking for construction how to put objects. ..this is a sore similar mods in the construction does not feel the texture of the floor/ surface...and I chose a different mod to clean all...can not only remove the garbage but also old houses to demolish

c
choa 12.06.20

Золотко555
I'm looking for a mod that just removes all the garbage in the game: the trash pile of papers on the floor, etc.. As on the screen. You, as I understand it, talking about the possibility to disassemble this garbage in the Studio of the settlement. To me this feature is not needed, I just want this garbage gone from the whole game (from all the settlements, all dungeon, all locations, everywhere in short).

Well, if the flight was not, probably put. May plus the game is slightly faster to boot...

U
U-Rock 12.06.20

how to put text on the results

B
BlackTigerTK 12.06.20

choa
IMHO dumb mod. It is enough to read the side-effects. And there is the warning!... no, not even going to try:-)
ApMaJIuH
Checked the entire map in all locations and in all DLS?

c
choa 12.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Looked mod, read the description. Possible side effect not very annoying - where it was closed will be opened is fine ) where you can climb now can not help a jet pack. Part of Locke becomes lighter, what is neponyatki with the shadows - don't care.
I would say the main cons are:
- location still lose detail, becoming level with his Stalker naked scenery
- the game became faster to boot. For a second
- rubbish removed not everywhere: in shop opposite the Museum where Question Access the debris removed, and in the temple, that standing next to his full (the mod author apparently was an atheist ) )

Verdict: not advised.