3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 12.06.20 08:23 pm

Battery runs out

A Sony Xperia M4.Year not problems,I started to get a battery with frightening speed.For example, he started charging today, stood and charged just for example 67%.Since I it in hands took an hour passed and the battery to 30%.Internet included only for 5-10 minutes,to a couple of prog download.Yesterday 46% to 0% charging checked out.I only film for 20 minutes I looked.And warmed himself quite badly yesterday.That it can be?
Spoiler
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 12.06.20

change the battery.
you can even try sanding the contacts but futile.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.06.20

MunchkiN 616
What do you mean,Polish?I have a little

M
MunchkiN 616 12.06.20

[Denis]
I opened the phone with a similar issue found that all oxidized. rubbed metal to Shine and after a month the battery is safely potential.
maybe phone a virus. software their I 0

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.06.20

MunchkiN 616
Yesterday I OSes pereustanovit

R
Ruyder 12.06.20

[Denis]
And the trouble stayed the same? Well, as the great and powerful Munchkin - change the battery.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.06.20

The ruidera
Left.The impression that he had what the processes are and it feels like it burns,even if the Internet is disconnected.Processes for self-destruction,goddamn.))))
Off charge faster than the included

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.06.20

The ruidera
There is a very suspicious factor:the working SIM hell lot faster, the battery sits than disabled.When I wrote the post at 23:16,charge was at 98%.I watched the film with a disconnected SIM coy.Now 47%.Very recently, with the included SIM what do I 67% not enough for 1.5 hours

R
Ruyder 12.06.20

[Denis]
Well, it is necessary to consider that the network connection eats VERY well charge almost all models.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.06.20

The ruidera
Not so fast.And not so soon.He informed no

m
masha 12.06.20

Something hangs in the background and eats up a charge. Reset to the default settings.

3G\4G turn it off. WiFi disconnect. And load in vklucheno state if srazhaetsya for a long time, the battery is still normal.
In the past, smartphones were more expensive many times, apparently now due to cheaper produce some stool.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.06.20

bootmgr
It is necessary to reflash,it turned into a brick.Got the icon in the wrench key in the upper left corner with the proposal for the renewal of Google +,I updated.And when you turn the display started out out line:RUN APPLICATION KILLED.After a few days, my cell phone died.The battery charge is possible,but further words:SONY XPERIA,— he does not go.After they rebooted.And so,while the battery.