3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Titan_1 12.06.20 08:23 pm

Clip size (Fallout 4)

Where to find the clip size in weapons (in the inventory box)? Is there a mod that adds the cage to the description of the weapon?
39 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 12.06.20

Титан_1
On the arms the bench press, select the right weapons and look and Maleficarum and all
A function called rate this is the clip size...still have the function of infinite ammo means how many you have in inventory will all be in the cage and perezalejte will not have

T
Titan_1 12.06.20

Rate of fire – clip size? Wow. Who can call it thought, thanks!

B
BlackTigerTK 12.06.20

Титан_1
In vanilla game this is, alas, no. You need to put fashion. There is a mod with an extensive description of modifications. Used once. But he has made changes and I refused it. You can watch via FO4Edit on the PC.
Золотко555
Alas, here you are not right. Rate of fire is roughly how many bullets per minute produces weapons. Or not bullets:-)

T
Titan_1 12.06.20

However, not all rate - clip size.
Black tiger, can you tell me these mods? How many have searched, can't find

Z
Zolotko555 12.06.20

Титан_1
BlackTigerTK
do something I fucked up))) do not rate as a function of Pro shop regular medium large and something with a fast reload ...sorry for the misinformation)) but about the infinite am I right

G
GG4 12.06.20

Золотко555
Beat apparently.

B
BlackTigerTK 12.06.20

Титан_1
Here http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4760/?
The idea is there in the extended description on the modification will be written. But I have long not use. As it makes changes to the record. And if the mod that it affects have changed, but this has not yet had time, a conflict occurs. Busy same rule of laziness:-)
Золотко555
About endless this legendary effect.

Z
Zolotko555 12.06.20

Титан_1
if console then do use your favorite weapon with an endless supply for that throw to the ground a gun you go to the console poke the mouse on the gun that flashed his ID and enter the code in the console attachmod 1cc2ac and it will become legendary with unlimited

Z
Zolotko555 12.06.20

BlackTigerTK
yeah legendary...but I agree it's better than mod

B
BlackTigerTK 12.06.20

Золотко555
What is the connection? Moreover, in the vanilla game weapons with this mod need to. Or again, a mod that allows you to apply legendary:-)

Z
Zolotko555 12.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Well, you say that he didn't become this mod to use because it is there that something is changing...and then drove by the shell and all...for me it is easier...but as someone more convenient of course

B
BlackTigerTK 12.06.20

Золотко555
I was at the time said console try not to use... I have a feeling that the logic of the game suffers from this. And the legendary effect as I already wrote above, you can use fashion and without console crafted. Again - in this case spelled out certain requirements - the skills - and requires specific resources. That, IMHO, is more correct, no? And about the changes are explained. To change only the description of any modification of weapons/armor copied the entire record of this modification in another file. And then in the other file change the description. So in this case it works. Now imagine that the mod author, even for a weapon, an extended description of the modifications which are made, something has changed in his fashion. For example, the range for the trunk. Or the size of the store:-). But in the file rasshirenniy description that is old record, while accordingly, the author extended description not fix my mod! But if it affects a large number of other mods, then upgrade it becomes a problem. However, if you use only vanilla weapons/armor - a good choice:-) Wrote a lot, but tried to explain in more detail.

Z
Zolotko555 12.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Hmm...that's how I know what mod...will write simplistically deeply digging....mod these are the same codes only recorded or written on one piece and there are a lot of them and need and do not need ,but you this mod how would you drive all these codes ,and I'm the only one I need and he's the one....roughly the same eggs only in profile...what mods that codes the game of course suffers..but everyone plays because it is convenient :-)

T
Titan_1 12.06.20

BlackTigerTK
But this ww.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4760/? mod still adds clip size in the description. It only makes the description of the improvements more detailed

Z
Zolotko555 12.06.20

Титан_1
do yourself legendary code and do not suffer ))

A
Andrey L1 12.06.20

and unless infinite ammo is not infinite ammo)? sorry for taftologiyu..what's the clip..first time about this feature hear..I have the game without mods...went to the property to know about the endless ammo..but there you can go with 0 ammo and shoot for free

B
BlackTigerTK 12.06.20

Титан_1
I have this mod there, so I can't check. In General, the store is essentially the same modification (as spelled out in the game files), so that in the extended description may be the size of the store. But there is one point. For example, take the vanilla assault rifle. He has two shops - a standard and a drum. Plus bestresume version, but they have the same capacity. So, in the files of the game spelled out that the standard store is setting AmmoCapacity equal to 0.5 with the function of MULL+ADD. In practice, this means that I need to take a standard size for this weapon (stated in the properties of the weapon itself), is equal to 20, multiply by 0.5 and add to the original. The result is 30. For drum the same parameter equal to 3. The result is 80. But! Often in the gun mod directly prescribed for store in the parameter AmmoCapacity through the function SET to a specific amount. However, in this case usually in the description and specified number of rounds. Therefore, the situation is somewhat confusing.

B
BlackTigerTK 12.06.20

Andrei L1
This is the legendary effect in the most vanilla game. It has nothing to do with mods. Never Ending - Sets ammo capacity equal to the amount one is carrying.
That is a Precious right, in fact it is one big store for the whole amount of available ammo of a given type for a given weapon. If you run out of ammo, it will not shoot. Just don't need to recharge.

A
Andrey L1 12.06.20

but initially the question was simply about the visual design..as in the description of the weapon is not on the size of the cage..the more amber wrote about the function of what...and visual and mechanical..in short, I do not understand what it is..)

Z
Zolotko555 12.06.20

Andrei L1
First I'm confused then wrote the correct store-modification increases the number of rounds, but not much...between 20 and 40 for example, the same carbine guardian caretaker and need to be recharged ,and the legendary property without reloading ....this topic how to increase the number of cartridges in the store the best option is the legendary property...do you understand?