3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleshin Egor 12.06.20 08:24 pm

The game is not included (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

How to fix to uncharted 4 worked included. I turn on uncharted 4 goes the download,but not included. Waited for ten minutes. I already deleted and again bracaval,but does not help. Please help.
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inkvizitor nubov 12.06.20

other console gamers envy that you need to at least stay in your mind unlike most washed-up already. if uncharted of course and will not start

R
Razox 12.06.20

Throw the garbage to the console and take the new ПС4Про (now banana) that worked. Obviously.

T
Toxa95 12.06.20

Egor Aleshin
To buy the game? I think she is not included because you did not buy. You didn't give any information. What this mod? We're sorcerers-diviners or what? Popping bugs, the game is actually installed? Firmware version? Why do we have to say? We're in their crystal balls will see it, right?

V
VenomTRat 12.06.20

Toxa95
I have already removed and again bracaval,but not helping. - you nothing to say?

V
VenomTRat 12.06.20

Egor Aleshin
write in support of Sony, the problem is so rare. that navryatli someone will help. [email protected]

3007ims 12.06.20

Same garbage, despite the fact that I have four Pro...

3007ims 12.06.20

Egor Aleshin
How did it come out? Also not loaded finally

M
Metr72 12.06.20

Similarly after patch 1.19 ( I bought a subscription to check out the new mode, and now this. PS 4 fatca hangs on the boot screen with Drake

S
Ser Frensis Dreyk 12.06.20

Have not launched, the game had to update to 1.19. Decided yesterday to start looking at Drake in the bushes, and understand that long waiting for something. Rebooted - didn't help. Got drive like no damage, rebooted - did not help. Thought to reinstall the game. Deleted, inserted the disc, it is good that PS4 chip to run the game without a full install. Run - all standards. Then patch 1.19 did that start already with the patch, and the game is not working again. Conclusion: it is in the patch. Now I did the same procedure only at the time of launch of patch 1.19 immediately canceled and removed. Without him played perfectly, but waiting for the repair distinguished from naughty dog

D
Dreik Fernis 12.06.20

Reinstall Windows.