3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ixdon 12.06.20 08:24 pm

The distribution of elephants [1] (Diablo 2)

Hi all.
I'm about a year played D2 on PG, since the end of postage season until the beginning of October. Now I'm in D2 do not stop and I have no desire to play.
But I still have quite a lot of armor and runes (for a total of somewhere in the 8-9 lo), it just lies dormant and waits for reset.

So I decided to hand out gear as gifts on NG. Yes, you could just throw it all in the open, but not so interesting.

So, in the first part there are two lots: grief pb 37/398 and griffon -25/+15.

The rules are simple: you choose one of the lots and write to me why he should give it to you. And tell us what a good boy (or girl) you were last year. PM me, then flood not required.
Among the written to me I will choose two optional left heel and give described lots of them. Somewhere Sunday evening.

Go.
79 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 12.06.20

ixdon, I ninada nothing ))

C
CorvinOk 12.06.20

ixdon
Grief is so tasty that
There is a cha smolak of 6-7MF-AR - 2+MD / 6-7MF-Ele DMG is not by chance ?

O
Obsessed 12.06.20

ixdon, give Gröef Gorbenko, pliz, pliz!! abusou: he's a fan zealov! © ;D

A
ALEX_FORUM 12.06.20

ixdon
A fan of Amok identity here?

C
CorvinOk 12.06.20

Alex_Lyovin
Fans Amok in flight ! ;D

O
Obsessed 12.06.20

CorvinOk, xDDD

A
Andrew Hell 12.06.20

My identity does not need anything) That you already have two excellent candidates - Alex_Lyovin deserves Griffon - well go down the AMC together with the newly found Fortitude And Grief give CorvinOk'y, let him pogamat before losing momentum, until you realize that even with good Grief'om Siler is not Persian for Mpinga ;D And distribution of things - a good thing, noble. Search by criteria such players who just play D2 for fun, and not madmen who turned the game in its second meaning of life (this is still currently dragged/thrown)

Q
QLinkee 12.06.20

Unable to give me. The profit is obvious: I do not need, so you'll just throw me a PM accpas where they lie, and they will be there safe and sound. Then you yourself don't have to start from 0! Just here it is
ixdon wrote:
in D2 I do not stop and I have no desire to play.
Who do you obmanyval? You'll still be back :D

F
FludoTron 12.06.20

Funny, nobody nothing and pivipi freestuff people is not reached. Surely the traffic on the PG screwed?

K
Kak v tom anekdote 12.06.20

FlyDoTrona
What trafic?

P
PAK-PYK 12.06.20

grif davai mne pri4ina: 4tob ya pkawil firka!

t
tpeo 12.06.20

I would suggest to give these things to me, as returned desire to play D2 a haul locomotive absolutely no desire, I just can not stand this. Not played here for several years - your good enough for me for a little pvp ACU with a bow. I will be bold to teach and maintain order in open pvp!

A
Andruha90 12.06.20

I would be Griffon of otkazalsa would=)

R
Rivnyanyn 12.06.20

ixdon
Why leave then? Enigma wanted the hammer to collect, if not oshibayus:)

A
ALEX_FORUM 12.06.20

Andrew Hell
Thank you for your kind word Brother)
Yes, Griffin Oh Oh how is not enough

_
__Slayer__ 12.06.20

Better competition washed down with a thread.

Q
QLinkee 12.06.20

__Slayer__
And so the kind of contest where you need to convince that you need it more than anyone else.

P
Progon_mulov. 12.06.20

plohoi konkurs.
ochen' mnogie ne otkazalis' bi i ot i ot drugogo togo
no toje v vremya klyanchit' na forume ne hotiat - ne hotiat bit' poproshaikami
v itoge gordinya beret svoe

y
ya_RAQ 12.06.20

Give me Griffin. The reason I nifiga not play, but give Nitsche not going to. So I will be on maintaining the lie until a possible return. Here

Q
QLinkee 12.06.20

Progon_mulov.
He said that you could PM to write.